Thread: Why you're better than everybody else (when a bit drunk)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    My drunken rants are about how I love everybody but I forgot to tell them usually. So I go around telling everybody that I love them, kind of.
    There was this gay guy at my high school, and a lot of people took the piss out of him, including one guy, who met him at a party, and goes "arrrr, I fucking love you, Rik, if I ever take the piss out of you again you can hit me mate". I'm pretty sure that was not the last time he took the piss.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    There was this gay guy at my high school, and a lot of people took the piss out of him, including one guy, who met him at a party, and goes "arrrr, I fucking love you, Rik, if I ever take the piss out of you again you can hit me mate". I'm pretty sure that was not the last time he took the piss.
    Well I didn't mean love in a romantic sense, of course. More like "you're a great friend".
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i do get drunk, usually i'm not complaining about other people. i know i had a period there where i related a bit to the SLI one and the ESE one, if only in my head.