Thread: Why you're better than everybody else (when a bit drunk)

Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yeah but uhm, I don't really do much, and always considered people that sacrifice their lives to studies to be on the wrong path
    So you don't do what I do. I don't work at all except for big assignments. I often miss class (which is required at my school). I just take tests and am good to my female teachers The male ones, I have to either intimidate and make them feel like I'm smarter than them, or if they're too confident, just make a generally favorable impression and participate a lot in their class. Every class I've been in so far I rightfully should have failed or been kicked out of for missing too many classes, and yet after three semesters I'm still in school AND have all of my financial aid (minus work study; I'm no teacher's errand boy). I could go into detail about what other specifics I've gotten away with in each class, but I think you get the point.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh okay yeah I don't do that. I generally go to class, pay extreme attention when I'm there, and then do nothing (school related) when not there.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what I used to do before I realized I could get away with doing even less by using my looks and people skills