Thread: INTj Insight Much Appreciated!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile INTj Insight Much Appreciated!

Hey LIIs! You guys are known for discovering rules in which the world is governed and works. I am curious in hearing any of these rules and insights you have found in order to help me learn a little more about my conflict and to perhaps foster my continued self-growth. Thanks!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just shows my LII dad this thread.

He went into a 10 minute lecture on how we need to fight for our rights and how governments make the oppressed look like the oppressed and vice versa. Nothing comes to you, you need to earn it. You need to stand up and fight for what you believe in. Nothing came to anybody if they didn't work hard for it.

D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont have any rules that I work by that I think others don't work by as to how the inanimate world is governed and works, nor have i discovered any. I would say that being TiNe I have "only" required that what I am told is logically consistent or makes sense to me. I think i do expect other people to act a certain way, or courteously, to notice my mood, but I don't think it is impossible for people not to be this way. So that might be a sort of rule that i live by, but it's not discovered by me.

I just had a conflict with SEE today about this, she says I assume lots of things but this statement is uninformed (by Fe). I don't assume things without any reason, SEE does not think it is necessary to give information, mostly social in nature, so LII must make best guesses in order to function.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I just shows my LII dad this thread.

He went into a 10 minute lecture on how we need to fight for our rights and how governments make the oppressed look like the oppressed and vice versa. Nothing comes to you, you need to earn it. You need to stand up and fight for what you believe in. Nothing came to anybody if they didn't work hard for it.

haha- sounds like my LII dad too! gotta love 'em...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everything is based around balance/homeostasis - schizoprenia is the best example of this

everyone's actions are based around cost/benefit of surviving...that may sound kind of simple, but so does hess's law (final enthalpy=each individual enthalpy added up)...I have seen this demonstrated over and over again.....even generosity is an example.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT everything is based around survival. All actions are done in an attempt to achieve happiness, with everyone's happiness being a little different. It it this we strive for, though: that thing beyond which to strive would be nothing, that thing we want for the sake of wanting, that thing that is ineffable but unmistakeable. It is not for some sort of evolutionary end(in practice this is what it achieves, but it is not what it is for emotionally), but rather for emotional satisfaction. Survival has nothing to do with why I'm posting this message right now.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic View Post
    Survival has nothing to do with why I'm posting this message right now.
    I have lost all respect for you as a human being.

//niffmoment

An LII never smiles, never laughs. Only if it's reallyyyy funny.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think "conflictors" is the best way to describe the relation. First there is no conflict, at least from the distance we do admire each other (i believe). Then when we get to interact more closely I for one find SEE's frustrating (i.e. not responding to my needs) and i think it is mutual.