Thread: what type is Joy?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    I wonder how many of them experience this dramatic inner experience.
    They make a pill for that you know.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Creepy-

fdjkhfas

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Ishy. I tend to get along VERY well with INFps. The way you're ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of everything you say makes me think you're an xxFj of sorts.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I agree with Ishy. I tend to get along VERY well with INFps. The way you're ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of everything you say makes me think you're an xxFj of sorts.
    No offense, Joy, but I guarantee you and this INFp would NEVER get along. Thank goodness I only know you through the internet. I'd have laid you out mega times by now and told you to "get over yourself!"

You're just not my type!

OMG! Now where am I going to hide!
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Artemis, your post reminded me of something. http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...=1772&start=15
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of the people I mentioned in bold, have their own set of strengths/weaknesses that are most definitely type related. What you don't understand is that the above post is very much indicative of a stressed out INFp. Weaknesses and all. Do the people I mentioned in bold experience this particular weakness? I doubt it! They have their own demonds that haunt them, because they don't function with an INFp combination of: irrational/introverted/feeling/intuition! Get it? Learn.
    wow, that just made my day
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Creepy-

gjkldsklsfd

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm regarding my experiment a failure because it didn't create a clear cut disctinction.
    We still don't know how much of "the way people reacted to irrationality" was due to TYPES/FUNCTIONS vs. "UNIQUE QUALITIES/CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCE ect. ect."
    It's obvious you had too high expectations compared to how meticulous your experience was. The line between the two, to be measured accurately requires more people than there are on this forum as to really see a constant being defined, you have to rely on type because there's not a definition that is as clear regarding unique qualities. With the relatively low sample of people on the forum, one could argue without being unrealistic that unique qualities and current circumstances weight more in the majority of answers. I even think that for some types, it's possible that no constant on that matter will be collected. Your idea was interesting though, only unrealistic.

"Knowing someone personally," isn't enough either because we are THAT much MORE biased.
    They are our friends, our confidants, our pals, and we have a perception of them.
    This method also wasn't able to differentiate between functions at play or unique differences at play.
    I guess you saw that one coming, but again, it depends on the "analyst"'s capacity of being more objective. Examples of elements that might alter this piece of data are type, emotionnal circumstances, ability to handle "cold" logic, among other things.

I'm 100% sure I'm INFP.
    I haven't taken the functions test.
    I haven't taken any test.
    Instead, I see people, I observe people, I hear people, I feel people...and I'm able to differentiate myself from people.
    I'm not like...Disco Jo, Joy, Kim, Cone, Megan, Darklord, Sycophant, Rocky etc. etc..

My weaknesses, strengths are different from these people in distinct ways.
    Is there a way to pin-point all the ways we're different?
    Well, the fine folks at socionics are trying to put all this together.
    But it's up to people to see the functional information and identify their weaknesses and strengths properly.
    Are you implying your judgement about similarities are better than discojoe's ones? He clearly stated how with his capacity to differenciate himself from people he saw how he was similar to Joy. If you're willing to include type peculiarities as arguments, i suggest you might think you see clearer than other people, thus discarding discojoe's opinion without including his methods in what you said you consider as a valid way of spotting the differences (this implies strengths) between other people. To an observer like me, it sounds dishonest to say the least.

BTW, an INFp who feels confident enough to divulge what they perceive/understand is a rarity.
    I'd never do this if I wasn't seeing/feeling/hearing a REAL perceived difference in functions between myself/Disco Jo/Joy.
    Prove it? I tried an intertype experiment, it didn't work, it was inconclusive. Others try tests, others ask people to try and type them...etc. etc.
    I think you just proved what i said above about considering your type in the equation, in that you claim that since you're INFp, and that you divulge what you perceive, it means it must be true. All i see in this assumption is a tactic to prove what you perceive as your special opinion without actually having to emphasize the "original" feeling you have about yourself.

The solution? Know yourself and others. Have the courage to look at your real, true, inherent, weaknesses/strengths and have the courage to look at other peoples real, true, inherent weaknesses/strengths.
    While i certainly don't consider you're the only person who needs the medicine you just prescribed, i think you should try to apply it to yourself and try to analyze objectively, without considering how special you think your feeling about it is.

Also, don't forget you compare a male and a female ENTp. Female ENTps image concern may be way more apparent (or maybe apparent in a more traditional form) than male's one. Only, they will always surprise you with their ENTp goofiness along the way. I know a female ENTp that has similarities with Joy. She's the president of the student's association of her school and is good at it, only, when you dig deeper, she's mystified as to how she got that position and she even doubt about her competency to accomplish the task. She's not that always profound, always scientific girl neither, she has more of a politician vibe to her. Actually, your intuition about female ENTps and ESTjs is not that bad, in that i can see it through the use of to guide their rationnality through status, mimicking .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Someone needs tp change the topic to:

138 Posts About Nothing

This fourm is getting so annoying. You can’t learn anything you have to wade around junk posts like “Fun fo yo” and this one. Yeah…

Creepy-

hjkghg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Creepy-

jhklfd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's an ocean between attention and his cock

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Someone needs tp change the topic to:

138 Posts About Nothing
    sycophant and i agree. I also liked how noone paid any heed to what i said.

Detail, i think the experiment got out of hand not but because maize is an irrational type but because everyone is being irrational.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*no one

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maizemedley, you crossed the line for me when you started talking like you knew more about my relations with other board members than you possibly could, presumed to know my level of intelligence, presumed you that you could understand me, and convinced other board members that I am a type I very obviously am not. Mainly the first three.

I apologize... I just split up with my husband last night and I can't objectively see myself being... um... objective.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maizemedley, stop supervising Discojoe and Joy.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she would be our illusionary actually
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She said she confused MBTI and Socionics and that she's actually INFj.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh

lol, now THAT makes sense! I thought she was a j!!!!
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Maizemedley, stop supervising Discojoe and Joy.
    It kinda turned me on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, when do you get to a point where you KNOW something...How does that feel to you? How is knowing experienced by you? Is most everything you know based on objective reasoning? Sorry to be so nosy! I'm just curious how you come to know things.
    I know this wasn't for me, but...

Factual research, gathering of data, etc... leads to making logical conclusions. Also, just being "seperated" from the personal point of view helps. You try to reason things based off of the facts you have, not how you feel about someone.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I SAY ENTp