Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What don't you want to tack on the Piss Christ? What I do object to is that it seems like youre trying to condition people away from political discourse and I think that's probably the only objectional use of art.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more power to you, loki.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    What don't you want to tack on the Piss Christ? What I do object to is that it seems like youre trying to condition people away from political discourse and I think that's probably the only objectional use of art.
    You have problem with All Gore thread in Beta subforum?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean

What a sad manufactured attempt at irony.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm so humbly sorry...I didn't realise what you said in the 'Albert Gore Nobel Peace Prize Winner' thread was political discourse, and that you would see my 'All Gore' thread as a blatant attempt to condition people away from this political discourse. I shouldn't even be in the Beta section, I guess...maybe I could post an 'Albert Gore Nobel Peace Prize Winner' thread in Alpha or Delta or whatever my quadra is, in order that I can initiation a fruitful discussion of people of those respective quadras on the political points raised?

I deeply regret if I have caused any offence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so humbly sorry...I didn't realise what you said in the 'Albert Gore Nobel Peace Prize Winner' thread was political discourse, and that you would see my 'All Gore' thread as a blatant attempt to condition people away from this political discourse. I shouldn't even be in the Beta section, I guess...maybe I could post an 'Albert Gore Nobel Peace Prize Winner' thread in Alpha or Delta or whatever my quadra is, in order that I can initiation a fruitful discussion of people of those respective quadras on the political points raised?

I deeply regret if I have caused any offence.
    you dont have to kiss my ass, man. I don't give a shit what anybody posts anywhere I just dont understand where you're really coming from.

I'll tell you what does frustrate me, though...is that if you start posting pictures of war people filp out as if youre a bad person when really its a depiction of reality. You know its documented when they prohibited making iraq images available to the media.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In fact I was at this journalism conference in college here in Manhattan in 97 and had a workshop with a man who used to work for the village voice (he was fired not long ago) who used to tour around with all the bands in the 60s and who wrote articles about how graffiti is a dying art form. I really admired his stance. Although I called the cops on some kids creating graffiti, but I was worried they might be planning to rob a place. I guess with me dualizing with a guarding I have a strange stuffiness to pair with my radicalism...I think if youre an ISFP or ESFP then your dual has some elements of stuffiness, too.
    Lefty
    ENFJ