Thread: EIEs/ENFjs emphasizing presentation and style over appearance?

Hybrid View

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    I read somewhere that ESFjs don't mind if you're ugly as long as you present yourself nicely. Is this the same with ENFjs?

No, I do not believe such non-sense. Peoples bodies are very different. Ugly is...irrelevant unless highly distracting lol. I think it would be more ugly of oneself to destroy the possibilities within and without for limiting yourself to only a certain section of the population subjectively labeled as "beautiful".

FWIW, super models are often childhood rejects. FWIW^2, child stars often grow up very homely. I guess certain features are photogenic during certain times within the human lifespan, eh?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

irrelevant does seem to be the word for ugliness.. but appearance is one way one creates an image for oneself-- my question is what if the image doens't match the one the ENFj has for his or her partner or someone he or she would date? If you have something to say on the matter, that would be cool. Seems it would be more to argue about with one's way of coming across rather than the fact that she or he is ugly.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    irrelevant does seem to be the word for ugliness.. but appearance is one way one creates an image for oneself-- my question is what if the image doens't match the one the ENFj has for his or her partner or someone he or she would date? If you have something to say on the matter, that would be cool. Seems it would be more to argue about with one's way of coming across rather than the fact that she or he is ugly.
    That sounds more reasonable than former thoughts.