Thread: ENFps having short attention span

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well, she didn't say she is serious herself, just that she needs a partner which is more serious than ENFps, might just be that she's really unserious and she needs a balance?
    ah the good old days when Kam was a girl ...
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    I agree w/ most of this, except the cancelling plans with people part (due to forgotton other plans). I make a point to not cancel on people unless I'm deathly ill, etc. I don't care if the activity changes as far as where we are going, but I've noticed some ENFPs and ENTPs also make "back-up" plans in case their other plans fall through. I think that's crappy. To keep some of your friends on the back burner. I used to get mad an an ENTP ex for doing that to his friends when he'd double-book (on purpose). I think cancelling on people makes you look flakey and pisses people off and your friends won't be there for you as much if you do that. But then again, I'm extremely late very often (even though I know that also pisses people off).

My point is, not all ENFPs are flaky. And other people shouldn't have to adapt and accept an ENFP being flaky, cancelling, etc. I think the cancelling and all that is less to do with type, and more to do with flakiness in general. And other types shouldn't have to adapt to ENFPs being flaky. If you say you'll do something, do it. It's that simple.
    YEP

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

wow this was a long time ago lol. i wasnt saying i'm flaky btw, on the contrary i stick to my plans once they are developed and i know about them. the point of my post was that i can be dificult to make plans with and if something is left up in the air, i'm going to treat it like its up in the air so make sure your specific.
    Last edited by silke; 03-16-2014 at 07:06 AM. Reason: edited out spam link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12