Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milk your Ni for me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    isn't an esfps polr dual seeking function ti and not ni?
    polr and dual-seeking function are two completely different functions. Our polr= ti and our dual seeking function = ni
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<
    3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3< 3<3<3<
    3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<
    3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3< 3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<
    3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3< 3<3<
    3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

implied's in ur account editing your obnoxious post.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please don't do that. it makes the page very large and unwieldy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    please don't do that. it makes the page very large and unwieldy.
    too late. i think this page is pretty much dead anyway. thank you all for the overwhelming responses at my time in need
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    polr and dual-seeking function are two completely different functions. Our polr= ti and our dual seeking function = ni

I think youre wrong. Or at least that I disagree. I won't burden your attention span by getting into it, however.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think youre wrong. Or at least that I disagree. I won't burden your attention span by getting into it, however.
    i am 100% sure i am not wrong. i wont burden your lack of intellectual ability by getting into it, however.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we could use one more of your heart lines.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am 100% sure i am not wrong. i wont burden your lack of intellectual ability by getting into it, however.
    I see so my intellectual ability is based on my ability to go along with previously established ideas. Thanks for letting me know!
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    lefty, you are wrong. read any description of Model A.

liveandletlive, you do realize it's possible to edit existing posts of yours?
    (uppper right hand corner of the post next to "quote".)

what exactly, as you see it, would have been an "Ni response" anyway?

oh i see so socionics is an exact science that isn't to be questioned? i think the polr is a more suitable description of duals seeking and it makes more sense in terms of the age in which it occurs (25-35) and the fact the function is shared by your dual. I'm familiar with another layout of type functions and I prefer it. Especially since POLR or Tertiary functions are the decision making process in an individual! To hell with your pewny model A!
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lefty, you are wrong. read any description of Model A.

liveandletlive, you do realize it's possible to edit existing posts of yours?
    (uppper right hand corner of the post next to "quote".)

what exactly, as you see it, would have been an "Ni response" anyway?

oh i see so socionics is an exact science that isn't to be questioned? i think the polr is a more suitable description of duals seeking and it makes more sense in terms of the age in which it occurs (25-35) and the fact the function is shared by your dual. I'm familiar with another layout of type functions and I prefer it. Especially since POLR or Tertiary functions are the decision making process in an individual! To hell with your pewny model A!

P.S. I'm done posting to this narcissistically marked thread and this bimbo can go find some INTP to hide behind and never have to expand her consciousness. I don't give a fuck what she buys, but I know I dont buy that our fourth function is dual seeking.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow u enfjs really are good at turning shit around so that it doesn't look like your fault... your initial question/response was not based on the subjective but you tried to turn it around into that in which case you failed miserably. please do that.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow u enfjs really are good at turning shit around so that it doesn't look like your fault... your initial question/response was not based on the subjective but you tried to turn it around into that in which case you failed miserably. please do that.
    Bitch go run up your daddy's credit card.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only if you promise to gain control of a country and create mass genocide against a population within it that you for some reason are against... now wait a second...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only if you promise to gain control of a country and create mass genocide against a population within it that you for some reason are against... now wait a second...

complete non sequitor. I was encouraging people to think for themselves, but the sentiment is a wasted one. In fact it is you who asserts there is one rigid way in true gamma nazi bullshit tradition. Bite me bitch!
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    oh i see so socionics is an exact science that isn't to be questioned?
    i think it's great to question socionics. but there is a loose sense of standard terminology in typically any organization (or forum). it's generally assumed that unless specified otherwise, you're referring to model A around here. it's even the model most used in most of the resources we cite (like the wiki or rick's site.) and as liveandletlive said, a "polr dual seeking function" makes no sense in model A.
    i see...well it works in reality where the polr function matches the most conscious function of the dual and occurs in a prime mating portion of the life 25-35 and occurs in the set of functions set aside for decision making.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it's great to question socionics. but there is a loose sense of standard terminology in typically any organization (or forum). it's generally assumed that unless specified otherwise, you're referring to model A around here. it's even the model most used in most of the resources we cite (like the wiki or rick's site.) and as liveandletlive said, a "polr dual seeking function" makes no sense in model A.

I won't burden your attention span by getting into it, however.
    you're the one who didn't have the "attention span" to clarify what you're referring to. i've sometimes bungled terminology too myself, but i think i at least try to clear it up. where do you get off responding with an insult (now several) to a misunderstanding that was largely your own doing?
    just reiterating what ifmd said... chill out- this isn't real. you're on ignore officially so run your mouth all you want.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't burden your attention span by getting into it, however.
    you're the one who didn't have the "attention span" to clarify what you're referring to. i've sometimes bungled terminology too myself, but i think i at least try to clear it up. where do you get off responding with an insult (now several) to a misunderstanding that was largely your own doing?
    just reiterating what ifmd said... chill out- this isn't real. you're on ignore officially so run your mouth all you want.
    her happy to be ignorant it polr sounds the call to an equally stubornly ignorant and materialistic intp somewhere.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her happy to be ignorant it polr sounds the call to an equally stubornly ignorant and materialistic intp somewhere.
    one last thing i want to say is that i think insults like this are truly underhanded.

i know i've made _jokes_ about socionics strengths and weaknesses before, but i think only with the intention to amuse, not insult.

i thought most people studied socionics to fine-tune how they get along with other people, not to fine-tune how they attack them.
    i guess if i was dual seeking i might try to empahsis or refine my si to become more alluring. or in the case of your dual i might realize the implications Ni to bring disharmony Ne and how that might scare off an already socially skittish intj.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Is there any particular reason why thou art being so hostile? The idea of PoLR and Dual-Seeking function is an interesting one, and you are actually not the first one to think of it. In fact, this theory is known as MBTI and is not Socionics. You claim that you are "encouraging people to think for themselves," yet you happen not to be thinking at all. Have you considered that people here might actually be thinking for themselves? Eh?
    Model A is the foundation of Socionics, just as there are accepted postulates in Euclidean geometry. Without such established foundations, there is no system at all. This is where your argument falls apart. It would be the same as trying to prove string theory while at the same time arguing that the laws of quantum mechanics are false. I begin to doubt that you are, in fact, an ENFJ, since based off your absurd posts, you don't seem to value Fe (your hostility) or Ti (your theoretical inconsistencies et all).
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is making me cry it's so mean :'(
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like the model where it goes

primary 0-10 years of age - conscious orientation
    secondary 10-20 years of age - how you take in information
    tertairy 20-25 years of age - how you make decisons
    tertairy 2 25-35 years of age
    fourth function 35-55 - arranging your life

55+ return to the first two functions.

EF
    IN
    ES/IS
    IT

I'm sorry for being hostile. I think when a person starts to exhibit characteristics of their mirror...i.e. these supposed 5 + functions that that is when the person is under stress and it should be avoided. maybe im missing something, but that's what i've gathered from my reading and it all felt intuitively correct at the time.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

EF
    IN
    ES/IS
    IT

I'm sorry for being hostile. I think when a person starts to exhibit characteristics of their mirror...i.e. these supposed 5 + functions that that is when the person is under stress and it should be avoided. maybe im missing something, but that's what i've gathered from my reading and it all felt intuitively correct at the time.
    Aha.
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EF
    IN
    ES/IS
    IT

Thank you, dude. Now I know where bogus interpretations of theories come from.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc

EF
    IN
    ES/IS
    IT

Thank you, dude. Now I know where bogus interpretations of theories come from.

They could come from people who swallow what they're fed without using their own ability to analyze or research.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    haha how does one rape someone with their over posts and forums and the like? hmmm... story perhaps? i had a bad day last week and went shopping and spent 400 bucks on dresses, boots, and jewelery and bags. It was even more because it was snowing/sleeting outside and I was on Newbury street (which are a bunch of outdoor shops obvi) rather than in a mall or something. I also hadn't slept in 2 days but I HAD to go shopping cuz i was in a bad mood. I slipped and fell all over the street i think between 4 and 5 times. But I HAD to do it!

Here's some more things when it comes to fashion that I like/want:

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.kooba.com/Sloane/pr/pd/np/104/p/96180.html[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=6 0&id=13657663&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortPropertie s=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=122&navAction=poppush&c olor=11[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=6 0&id=13645270&parentid=W_APP_JACKETS&sortPropertie s=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=111&navAction=poppush&c olor=00[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=6 0&id=13644844&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortPropertie s=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=128&navAction=poppush&c olor=01[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod42150129&parentId=cat1408074 1&masterId=cat13030771&index=5&cmCat=cat000000cat0 00141cat13030734cat13030771cat14080741[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=66985578&&var=d&ckey=US& colorid=97[/web:10da9b05a5]

feel free to send me any of the above

i want these: ):

Sam Edelman Mariella Heels at Tobi
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm too lazy to provide original material, but here's a decent Ni-excerpt (from Tropic of Cancer, probably written by an ILI-Ni)

--"A glance at the dark, unstitched wound and a deep fissure in my brain opens up: all the images and memories that had been laboriously or absent-mindedly assorted, labeled, documented, filed, sealed and stamped break forth pell-mell like ants pouring out of a crack in the sidewalk; the world ceases to revolve, time stops, the very nexus of my dreams is broken and dissolved and my guts spill out in a grand schizophrenic rush, an evacuation that leaves me face to face with the Absolute. I see again the great sprawling mothers of Picasso, their breasts covered with spiders, their legend hidden deep in the labyrinth. And Molly Bloom lying on a dirty mattress for eternity. On the toilet door red chalk cocks and the madonna uttering the diapason of woe. I hear a wild, hysterical laugh, a room full of lockjaw, and the body that was black glows like phosphorus. Wild, wild, utterly uncontrollable laughter, and that crack laughing at me too, laughing through the mossy whiskers, a laugh that creases the bright, polished surface of the billiard ball. Great whore and mother of man with gin in her veins. Mother of all harlots, spider rolling us in your logarithmic grave, insatiable one, fiend whose laughter rives me! I look down into that sunken crater, world lost and without traces, and I hear the bells chiming, two nuns at the Palace Stanislas and the smell of rancid butter under their dresses, manifesto never printed because it was raining, war fought to further the cause of plastic surgery, the Prince of Wales flying around the world decorating the graves of unknown heroes. Every bat flying out of the belfry a lost cause, every whoopla a groan over the radio from the private trenches of the damned. Out of that dark unstitched wound, that sink of abominations, that cradle of black-thronged cities where the music of ideas is drowned in cold fat, out of strangled Utopias is born a clown, a being divided between beauty and ugliness, between light and chaos, a clown who when he looks down and sidelong is Satan himself and when he looks upward sees a buttered angel, a snail with wings."
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
    I'm too lazy to provide original material, but here's a decent Ni-excerpt (from Tropic of Cancer, probably written by an ILI-Ni)

--"A glance at the dark, unstitched wound and a deep fissure in my brain opens up: all the images and memories that had been laboriously or absent-mindedly assorted, labeled, documented, filed, sealed and stamped break forth pell-mell like ants pouring out of a crack in the sidewalk; the world ceases to revolve, time stops, the very nexus of my dreams is broken and dissolved and my guts spill out in a grand schizophrenic rush, an evacuation that leaves me face to face with the Absolute. I see again the great sprawling mothers of Picasso, their breasts covered with spiders, their legend hidden deep in the labyrinth. And Molly Bloom lying on a dirty mattress for eternity. On the toilet door red chalk cocks and the madonna uttering the diapason of woe. I hear a wild, hysterical laugh, a room full of lockjaw, and the body that was black glows like phosphorus. Wild, wild, utterly uncontrollable laughter, and that crack laughing at me too, laughing through the mossy whiskers, a laugh that creases the bright, polished surface of the billiard ball. Great whore and mother of man with gin in her veins. Mother of all harlots, spider rolling us in your logarithmic grave, insatiable one, fiend whose laughter rives me! I look down into that sunken crater, world lost and without traces, and I hear the bells chiming, two nuns at the Palace Stanislas and the smell of rancid butter under their dresses, manifesto never printed because it was raining, war fought to further the cause of plastic surgery, the Prince of Wales flying around the world decorating the graves of unknown heroes. Every bat flying out of the belfry a lost cause, every whoopla a groan over the radio from the private trenches of the damned. Out of that dark unstitched wound, that sink of abominations, that cradle of black-thronged cities where the music of ideas is drowned in cold fat, out of strangled Utopias is born a clown, a being divided between beauty and ugliness, between light and chaos, a clown who when he looks down and sidelong is Satan himself and when he looks upward sees a buttered angel, a snail with wings."
    tropic of cancer is one of the most boring books i have ever read. the strangest thing, to me anyhow, is that it was apparently thought to be so pornographic and so edgy and bla bla bla *YAWN*. if anything they just should have put a disclaimer on it. don't operate heavy machinery or drive after reading this book.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    Then you must get them! And they're even on sale....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Then you must get them! And they're even on sale....
    i know!

i'm thinking about this color instead though.

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-

i know!

i'm thinking about this color instead though.

Those are cool too...

... why not get them both? The lighter ones for spring/summer, and the darker ones for spring/summer/fall before it gets cold... or for whenever, but those light/dark shoe rules would help justify getting both, hah. AND, w the sale price, even getting two pairs would be less expensive than just one at regular

ps.
    I'm jealous - I LOVE super-high heels but would be like 6'5 in those :/ But if you get those shoes, I can live vicariously through you ;p

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Those are cool too...

... why not get them both? The lighter ones for spring/summer, and the darker ones for spring/summer/fall before it gets cold... or for whenever, but those light/dark shoe rules would help justify getting both, hah. AND, w the sale price, even getting two pairs would be less expensive than just one at regular
    that's defo true, but i only see myself wearing these while clubbing which is essentially a place where you could wear shoes like that during the winter if they were matched well. at least that's how the maria book of style goes.

ps.
    I'm jealous - I LOVE super-high heels but would be like 6'5 in those :/ But if you get those shoes, I can live vicariously through you ;p
    i would be like, 5'8''. lmao. i fear looking like lady gaga though. you know she's like my height and wears those super high heels.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tropic of cancer is one of the most boring books i have ever read. the strangest thing, to me anyhow, is that it was apparently thought to be so pornographic and so edgy and bla bla bla *YAWN*. if anything they just should have put a disclaimer on it. don't operate heavy machinery or drive after reading this book.
    well yes it's mostly just redundant after the first 30 or so pages but if you just informally speed-read and skip to the rants (near the end of the book) it has its moments
    INFp-Ni

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12