Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
Quote Originally Posted by Warlord
Firstly according to Lytov, the Reining dichotomies are in question by the russians, and were sort of dismissed at some point.
in Lytov's "Portrait of a Socionist" the reinin dichotomies overall score just short of 3 out of possible score of 5 on level of trust in the community (polled). which isn't as reliable as say what the information elements themselves scored (approx. 4) but i would not say dismissed. and the quadra values are some of the most trusted in all the reinin tiers.
Well I don't find 57% that reliable.

And that doesn't exclude being "readied" to something else.
nor does anything you've posted exclude duality.
Again you aren't makeing any sense. Where have I tried to exclude duality?

Wich aren't descriptions of dualisms between different type-pairs.
where else are the duality descriptions derived from? there are the functions, but even so the functions and the quadra values have a 1:1 relationship. and for even greater certainty, i did also link to a type description with duality excerpts.
How was the story again, how duality was first observed? There were no theory about quadras at that point.

Indeed you did, and there it states:
It awakens in The Politician the understanding that he needs to act more diplomatically, to use persuasion and not a direct attack.

Wich has been my point all along.

Sure it has been, and clearly should be.
on the wiki logged criticisms of him seem limited to nonclassical material. the classical material on his website is resemblant of Lytov's or Rick's. on this forum, he is clearly criticized for mocking autism, etc. and for his other half-baked hypothesis like the latest "moodiness" thread but when was the last time over classical material?
Writing theories like the moodiness thread, shows that he can't apply knowledge about classical material to practice that well.

Quote Originally Posted by warlord
Supporting what? That INTp's and in the Super-ID block?
your original post doesn't necessarily follow from that.
Sure it does, it results from correct understanding what and are, and how they work as 5th and 6th.

You aren't making much sense with your latter sentence. What's your point?
overconfidence on your part in your own observations without deferring to external material.
not all unlike real life application.
Umm no you weren't talking about any external material there.

Or just pointless comment.
you haven't done much here to suggest your own post is any different.
Obviously I have.

To anyone who has a half-a-brain it should be obvious that my explanation totally nullified her point. [...] And btw. my explanation of the situation was a clear cut example of
doesn't strike me as obvious on either account. but if it is so and i am mistaken, it should be easy for you to restate your reasoning in this thread more succinctly.
Well obviously there was no reasoning, since it took the name from a music video that I was watching at the moment I was making this account. And the rest was result of series of associations/connections that I got from the name. Her point was that I selected those from some -reason. After wich a SLE said that he wouldn't never have picked the picture. So a) she guessed wrong the reason why those 3 the were selected b) she didn't know on what basis SLE's select those.

I think I know best what I was thinking when I picked those.
doesn't mean necessarily that you're best at putting it in terms of socionics.
And you certainly aren't the best at assessing how well they are put in terms of socionics.

Also she raised the point over some other issue, she just didn't want to say what it was, although I can guess what it was

Consider also what ezra (or was it ezra) said there.
she raises the point before Ezra even posted.
Naturally since Ezra replied to her, duh!

You are the one even according to your own words, that has problems telling from
have i made any questionable claims about Te or Ti without trying to back them up?
You can't even assess in what block you have them yourself, how could you assess it in others. You are the person you know best.

Breaking the thermometer with one comment? What thermometer? [...] What "gross misrpresentation" of facts? Do you even know what that means in practice? At that moment it was the correct interpretation from the facts available. I already explained why.
bullshit. you put words down my mouth and twisted your own.
No, I gave very clear explanation. And I haven't forged your quotes

Quote Originally Posted by [url
http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Extroverted_logic][/url]
as a creative (2nd) function (ILI and SLI)
The individual has a preference for factual accuracy over ideological consistency
You realise that: "It's what it's meant to mean, what counts." = factual accuracy? And isn't only about ideological consistency, but also about structural consistency?

I don't still get what's your point. You are sort of just unloading information and code words on me. Unless you are just trying to say that sometimes duals can be mixed with eachother.
it seems like liveandletlive got what i was trying to say. even without pointing out the key phrases. (they're not "code words" but explicit references to part of the description.)
"i knew i always liked u ifmd! haha" = she got it? How could she gotten something you are going to say in the future, in another thread?

What I didn't get was in your original text, because of broken sentences.