Thread: Famous INTjs (Redux)

Hybrid View

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Let me ask you a question? How can you tell a mouse from a goat?...Isn't that genetics?...If you learned to VI people then you can tell an ISTj from an ISTp and an ESTj from a goat.
    The problem is, maritsa, you've yet to prove that your methodologies are conclusive to ID type. Why is it so hard for you to understand that?

That's very clear stuff...it needs no explaination...I am working on a bigger study now and hopefully will have results of it soon but in the meanwhile, learn to VI. Shame on you for not looking around...
    I have looked around. And there is nothing. I've even googled your name, and there is very little. Remember, the onus is on YOU to prove your methodologies. You're methodologies are full of shit, and you are too proud to admit it. You'd much rather go down with your ship, than admit you are wrong. And, this is all really funny because, for all of the VI you've done so far on this site, you've backtracked on your initial type ID. It's obvious, it's not even clear for you.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark Wahlberg

markwahlberg-fu.jpg

Cuba Gooding Jr.

Attachment 14942
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 01-31-2019 at 05:43 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...