Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
Quote Originally Posted by lefty
Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
I just wanted to make a public service announcement on behalf of this forum.

Lefty is in no way representative of the Beta quadra or anything that we actually stand for. We don't hate Deltas, as they're probably some of the most inoffensive people out there. If Lefty tells you to fuck off, don't listen to him. There's no such thing as this whole "Beta army" he thinks he's got behind him, so please don't roll your eyes at our quadra solely because of him. Whatever he says about Beta is pretty much 100% bullshit; same applies for any other quadras or types he talks about. If you argue with him, you're just feeding the troll.

Basically, what I wanted to tell you all is to not hold his actions against us. Thanks for your time.
Oh give me a break. Go graze on some wheatgrass. You know...I think my posts were all related to awareness ... you know of issues...rather than you. You know if there's no beta army the wtf are you doing supposedly speaking for everyone else in beta? I think betas are capable of speaking up for themselves, which many of them have in the threads, so why don't you let them speak for themselves and give it a shot yourself. You know and while you're at it why dont you find a real cause to rally around.
what she means is that you don't have any betas following you. she on the other hand has many individuals not only from beta who are in total agreement with her views concerning you. and what's a real cause to you? your pitiful harebrained attempts at denigrating other quadras or your infantile attacks on other members?

Like i said find a real cause.