Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is there any real benefit in having a high intelligence?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A trap? It's not meant to be one. Someone said everyone has aims and morals, even if the aim is just to have a good time; then Theodosis said that wasn't really an aim. So I wondered what an aim is, then, from his point of view. Isn't that the question that would instantly spring to anyone's mind?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theodosis
    Now I just wonder what portion of society you think you belong to.
    If you want me to be completely honest and not censure it then the following is my response:
    I do not belong to any potion of society... I consider myself to be a complete and fundamental entity separate of the human race.
    You must feel very lonely at times. I wonder what happened to make you feel like this.

Creepy-

A trap? It's not meant to be one. Someone said everyone has aims and morals, even if the aim is just to have a good time; then Theodosis said that wasn't really an aim. So I wondered what an aim is, then, from his point of view. Isn't that the question that would instantly spring to anyone's mind? Confused
    If I were to respond then my response would be taken out of context and thus making me appear to be an egotistical, egoistical, and solipsistic a$#hole.
    You must feel very lonely at times. I wonder what happened to make you feel like this.
    I am not really lonely unless I think about it. I am not "GOOD" when it comes to normal social intercourse that is with people I do not know very well. I also do not have the desire to initiate relationships with most of the people I come in contact with, because I know I am horrible with social relationships.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theodosis
    If I were to respond then my response would be taken out of context and thus making me appear to be an egotistical, egoistical, and solipsistic a$#hole.
    So precise the context and there ya go.

Creepy-

tuioenvkjdfs

Creepy-

I don't think saying anything will change anyone's opinion of you, but some of us are still curious, anyway.
    I did not mean that I was not egotistical, egoistical, and solipsistic. I am not concerned with other people's opinions of me, so I really do not care what you think of me...

Creepy-

rhwuebfndks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234