Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for LIIs-INTjs: do you dislikes SEEs?

Creepy-Diana

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    INTjs, I believe, are artistically retarded. I am basing this off two INTjs I have met.. one who was tone deaf; it took us 20 minutes to tune his guitar.. the other is the worst poet I have ever met, who believed he was a good poet. Anyway, they get annoyed by the anesthetics of Se/Fi from what I can tell.
    Yep, INTj's sure are bad at art. Like this guy, right?

Yep...he was completely tone deaf.
    Just listen to his music:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxwmg-YTAr0&feature=related[/youtube]

Wow. Only a really bad musician could have written that music, right?

By the way, this thread is utterly ridiculous.
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    why don't ya'll just step off? wtf? do you really think that stuff like butt wiping is respectful and facilitates understanding? check your vocabulary n00bs. check your power motivations, while you're at it. without LII's and alpha, we wouldn't have any inventions that work and we'd still be living in the stone age. so put that in your fucking Se's pipes and smoke it.

ok now BG, where's that bong? lol
    good job guys, you drove Blaze back to the bong!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    why don't ya'll just step off? wtf? do you really think that stuff like butt wiping is respectful and facilitates understanding? check your vocabulary n00bs. check your power motivations, while you're at it. without LII's and alpha, we wouldn't have any inventions that work and we'd still be living in the stone age. so put that in your fucking Se's pipes and smoke it.

ok now BG, where's that bong? lol
    good job guys, you drove Blaze back to the bong!
    lol. i was jest kiddin dude.

i've come to the conclusion that 100% of what niff writes is troll-words. whenever he doesn't know what to say he just trolls it. not that there's anything wrong with that dude, but own it, man.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about we all put up our white flags and render this thread dead.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Creepy-bg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anE4WjSXrMg[/youtube]

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    do you really think that stuff like butt wiping is respectful and facilitates understanding?
    Are you against butt wiping ?
    I do not think that it is butt-wiping that is causing the issue, but the idea that Alpha NTs want or need others to wipe their butts for them and that Alpha SFs want or have a need to wipe the butts of others. :wink:
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did understand that, Logos. I was - gasp! - joking.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did understand that, Logos. I was - gasp! - joking.
    And I ignored it to - gasp! - reiterate a serious point in the thread.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    NOBODY CAN BE GAMMA BUT JOY, PETTER AND KELLY.
    who said that?
    Just by chance I happened to see this.

Gamma can't win either we are elitists who say that "nobody can be Gamma" or we are "recruiting for Gamma" so making everyone a Gamma.

It's not Beta -- it's Gamma that's the most hated quadra on this forum.

As to JTDW being a Gamma or not -- I don't know. It's gotten totally muddled in my mind.
    Yep, liveandletlive, Gammas clearly never complain; they only criticize.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    NOBODY CAN BE GAMMA BUT JOY, PETTER AND KELLY.
    who said that?
    Just by chance I happened to see this.

Gamma can't win either we are elitists who say that "nobody can be Gamma" or we are "recruiting for Gamma" so making everyone a Gamma.

It's not Beta -- it's Gamma that's the most hated quadra on this forum.

As to JTDW being a Gamma or not -- I don't know. It's gotten totally muddled in my mind.
    Yep, liveandletlive, Gammas clearly never complain; they only criticize.
    ahhhhh can this thread just die already?! i meant complain vs. criticize in terms of the quadra's functions and characteristics... of course everyone complains at one time or another- it's just a matter of how often and about what that differs between the quadras.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it is not really a case of complaining vs. criticizing as it is Alpha complaining vs. Gamma complaining and Alpha criticism vs. Gamma criticism. Calling it a case of Alphas complain and Gammas criticize completely strips the meaning out of the words and incorrectly frames the context of the actions to suit the preconceived notions regarding the quadras. And Bionicgoat and I have not been denying that Alphas complain or that Gammas criticize, but rather the exclusivity of these actions to particular Quadras and functions.
    Johari Box

Creepy-bg

So it is not really a case of complaining vs. criticizing as it is Alpha complaining vs. Gamma complaining and Alpha criticism vs. Gamma criticism. Calling it a case of Alphas complain and Gammas criticize completely strips the meaning out of the words and incorrectly frames the context of the actions to suit the preconceived notions regarding the quadras. And Bionicgoat and I have not been denying that Alphas complain or that Gammas criticize, but rather the exclusivity of these actions to particular Quadras and functions.
    fuck'n-a bubba

+72

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's just be honest. we all hate eachothers guts

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

snap you said it dude.

ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're right- i actually noticed this error after i made my last post... damn PoLR... OK so let me rephrase... obviously everyone does both- i did not mean these exclusively. it's just what one has a tendency to do more of. this is my last post in this thread, btw.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    you're right- i actually noticed this error after i made my last post... damn PoLR... OK so let me rephrase... obviously everyone does both- i did not mean these exclusively. it's just what one has a tendency to do more of. this is my last post in this thread, btw.
    now...this is quite decent of you.... :wink:

ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stupid words, always out to get us

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    Well I was not trying to provide you a statement, but a + one.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, shittiest topic ever.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Creepy-bg

I like to throw rocks at clouds

Occasionally, throwing a cloud at a slice of cheese or two is rather enjoyable.
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

liveandletlive wrote:
    labcoat wrote:
    Quote:
    It could be just my interactions with them but i feel like they complain all the time which can get really annoying.

It's interesting that someone notices this, because it is very, very much characteristic of us. Ti-/Fe- is all about complaining about your current situation. Hitta has pointed this out before and got shouted down for it, which is tragic because this is such an important thing to know to understand the alpha quadra in full.

coming from http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...er=asc&start=0

Rolling Eyes

OMG LABCOAT SAID IT, IT MUST BE TRUE!!! Razz
    Heh. Of course I should have said: "This is very much characteristic of me and other Alphas I know, and probably characteristic of Alphas in general."

But if there are Alphas here that strongly disagree with it, it's probably something else.

Under Supersocion Theory, both my Master and Slave type have the Negativist/Result/Static property -- a property known for bringing about behaviors of 'rejection' and 'discarding' (see Gulenko's Thought Style thread). This may be what pins me, specifically, down as a negative, rejecting, complaining person.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    liveandletlive wrote:
    labcoat wrote:
    Quote:
    It could be just my interactions with them but i feel like they complain all the time which can get really annoying.

It's interesting that someone notices this, because it is very, very much characteristic of us. Ti-/Fe- is all about complaining about your current situation. Hitta has pointed this out before and got shouted down for it, which is tragic because this is such an important thing to know to understand the alpha quadra in full.

coming from http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...er=asc&start=0

Rolling Eyes

OMG LABCOAT SAID IT, IT MUST BE TRUE!!! Razz
    Heh. Of course I should have said: "This is very much characteristic of me and other Alphas I know, and probably characteristic of Alphas in general."

But if there are Alphas here that strongly disagree with it, it's probably something else.

Under Supersocion Theory, both my Master and Slave type have the Negativist/Result/Static property -- a property known for bringing about behaviors of 'rejection' and 'discarding' (see Gulenko's Thought Style thread). This may be what pins me, specifically, down as a negative, rejecting, complaining person.
    my issue I think is that complain and criticize are pretty much two sides of the same thing to me. besides what i said to liveandletlive about it just being a matter of alphas and gammas complaining/criticizing about different things that the other sees as nothing (making ones criticising seem to be nothing more than complaining to the other). In truth I can also see where you're statement was coming from as well. *shrugs* it's all good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123