TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Dexter - SLI.
    He loves his food (Si) and he shows a practical efficient style of logic (Te). I think he definitely demonstrates Si over Se: you never see him really imposing himself physically unless it is utterly necessary, and Te over Ti: gladwrap! how simple, how effective... typical SLI behavior, i know a couple of SLI's who love to fix everything with tape! he also has that aloof SLI thing going on. He always kills in an efficient manner, again demonstrating his creative Te function. I don't think he displays much intuition. In either his killing or his world view. Also he loves puns and has a similar wit that I often notice in SLI.
    Also he values Fi over Fe.
    Fuck sake, you're amateur.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're a toss

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait. I don't know if you just love fighting with people or what (after reading your quote). But i thought maybe your pissed cause I offended you. Saying all that stuff about SLI's, your a SLI right? But I am a IEE and my dad is a SLI, and same with one of my best mates, and if they were going to kill someone they'd either use gladwrap or tape! definately. I'm heaps interested in talking about socionics with other people and none of my friends are into it. So, out of interest, you yourself being an LSI, what do you think about dexter being one? Not the actor (I'm not sure if they casted right or not), but the character dexter himself??

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait. I don't know if you just love fighting with people or what (after reading your quote). But i thought maybe your pissed cause I offended you. Saying all that stuff about SLI's, your a SLI right? But I am a IEE and my dad is a SLI, and same with one of my best mates, and if they were going to kill someone they'd either use gladwrap or tape! definately. I'm heaps interested in talking about socionics with other people and none of my friends are into it. So, out of interest, you yourself being an LSI, what do you think about dexter being one? Not the actor (I'm not sure if they casted right or not), but the character dexter himself??
    Are you saying I'm SLI or LSI? Sounds like you're suggesting both.

My problem with your post is your embarrassing lack of understanding of , , , & combined with your tendency to generalize over-simplified personality traits into socionic types (aloof comment).

has nothing to do with enjoying the taste of food or even eating food excessively. is not about imposing yourself on others. People who feel the need to do this (Ezra) most often are not egos, but overcompensating EJ temperments (Sgt. Doakes). is no more "practical" or "efficient" than . Just different ways of processing information/environments, their productivity is completely dependant on the person using it.

Dexter as SLI is perhaps the most laughable typing I've seen since Expat recently pwn'd himself by suggesting himself as an E8, LOL! The entire concept of the character is essentially subordinating or focusing his desire to act /enforce justice in his environment under the dictates of some overridding, bulletin pont moral "code" (+).

As seen in many episodes, he's constantly trying find ways of experiencing "dramatic" emotions he normally feels devoid of, but come to others naturally (-seeking). The actor who plays Dexter, Michael C. Hall, is the same type as the character (LSI-Se). Dexter's aloofness has more to do with being emotionally detached than anything type related.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 04-23-2009 at 01:45 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers. Yeh i meant you are a SLI, the LSI was a mistake. You could well be right on dexter, I will have to watch some more.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I apologize for my rudeness. It was uncalled for. DEXTER is a great show though. I've got the first two seasons on DVD.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    I apologize for my rudeness. It was uncalled for. DEXTER is a great show though. I've got the first two seasons on DVD.
    Thats cool. Yeh it's a good one. just watched the first few eps of season 3. I agree with you, LSI. I guess I was just hoping he was my duel cause it's such a good show, but he definately doesn't seem like an SLI at all, except for some of the vioce over puns. From my experience SLI are good at and often use puns, I don't see it as much with any other type, I haven't really seen it much from LSI's either (yes i know, super generalized). Perhaps there is a SLI on the scripting team! But yeh, I definitely agree with the LSI typing.

Hey what do you think about (apart from being jews) Jerry being an INFJ and Elane being ESFJ. That is what I have always thought and on the net generally they are typed as other things... Interested to know your thoughts.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey what do you think about (apart from being jews) Jerry being an INFJ and Elane being ESFJ. That is what I have always thought and on the net generally they are typed as other things... Interested to know your thoughts.
    Elaine as ESE seems right. Jerry as EII and George as IEE, I'm less sure about. In RL, Seinfeld is IEE-Ne and Jason Alexander is ILE-Ti, I believe. I don't watch regularly anymore, and definately not since learning of socionics, but your typings seem fine to me. I don't really have too strong an opinion though.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Julie Benz has such a nice ass.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    OK i think i see ISTj-SE for Dexter 24 minutes into the show, VERY TI narrative for the show.
    Yeah, I love this about it.

Just started watching Season 1. Yay! <3 it so far. Super interesting.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I'm not the monster he wants me to be. So I'm neither man nor beast. I'm something new entirely. With my own set of rules. I'm Dexter".

"Maybe if I leave my eyes open long enough, they'll tear up."

<3 Dexter

BTW, what about Dexter's father's type?
    Edit: Nvm, his father is Harry.
    Last edited by Sirena; 04-26-2009 at 04:57 PM.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about detective Doakes? What's his type?

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si-LSE. I believe that is the actor's type (Erik King) as well. Also, I don't know which season you're on, but note the difference in presence and demeanor between Det. Quinn and Sgt. Doakes. It's the same difference between SLE and LSE.

strrrng's final assessment of the cast is pretty much dead on.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si-LSE. I believe that is the actor's type (Erik King) as well. Also, I don't know which season you're on, but note the difference in presence and demeanor between Det. Quinn and Sgt. Doakes. It's the same difference between SLE and LSE.

strrrng's final assessment of the cast is pretty much dead on.
    Just finished Season 1. Great season finale! Wow!

Haven't met Quinn yet. Can't wait though!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's Lundy's type?

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lundy is Ti-ISTj, though I've typed the actor (Keith Carradine) as Te-ISTp.

Det. Quinn doesn't come in until season 3 btw.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 05-14-2009 at 07:02 PM.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lundy is Ti-ISTj, though I've typed the actor (Keith Karadine) as Te-ISTp.

Det. Quinn doesn't come in until season 3 btw.
    ISTj was also my guess. Cool. I like him a lot. He's probably my favorite character, closely followed by the big D.

Yay, can't wait til season 3!

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    wow. i completely do not understand your sense of humor.
    fwiw, i think that woman is very attractive.
    and were you joking about the head comment or do you actually have an issue with that?
    i actually think i get her humor lol
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The protagonist is a clear SLI, extraverted thinking kind of SLI if I had to choose a subtype. His relationship with his girlfriend (ENFp-Fi) and her sister (ESFp) make the type even clearer.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dexter

I know there are other threads on this but 1) I am lazy and 2) I don't give a shit.

Dexter: EIE-Ni 3w4 sp/sx
    Debra: EIE-Fe 3w4 so/sx
    Doakes: ESI-Se 6w5 sp/so
    Harry: LSI-Se 1w2 so/sp
    Rita: ESI-Fi 1w9 sp/sx
    Maria: SEE-Se 3w2 so/sp
    Angel: SEI-Fe 9w8 so/sx

I think the relationship between Dexter and Harry is an almost archetype-worthy example of an LSI prescribing a path, and an EIE "performing" it, especially given the acting component of Dexter's every day life. We see from the shots of Dexter's childhood that he wants nothing more than to give in to what he experiences as his innate primal urges, to act on impulse and "do as he feels," but Harry balances this over-focus on Fe with gobs of Ti that show Dexter what he can do with his natural urges, how they can be channeled in a way that serves the "greater good," and outlines a very rigid program by which Dexter must abide in order to survive.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I know there are other threads on this but 1) I am lazy and 2) I don't give a shit.
    Fucking whore.

Dexter: EIE-Ni 3w4 LSI-Se 5w4 sp/sx
    Debra: EIE-FeNi 3w4 6w7 so/sx
    Doakes: ESI-Se LSE-Te 6w5 8w9 sp/so
    Harry: LSI-Se 1w2 so/sp << probably, unless Ti subtype
    Rita: ESI-Fi SEI 1w9 9w1 sp/sx
    Maria: SEE-Se 3w2 1/2 so/sp << IxFj works better than ExFp
    Angel: SEI-Fe 9w8 so/sx << or IEE

I think the relationship between Dexter and Harry is an almost archetype-worthy example of an LSI prescribing a path, and an EIE "performing" it, especially given the acting component of Dexter's every day life. We see from the shots of Dexter's childhood that he wants nothing more than to give in to what he experiences as his innate primal urges, to act on impulse and "do as he feels," but Harry balances this over-focus on Fe with gobs of Ti that show Dexter what he can do with his natural urges, how they can be channeled in a way that serves the "greater good," and outlines a very rigid program by which Dexter must abide in order to survive.
    How is acting on impulse and doing what he feels, in the context of his life experience, related to Fe ego? If any superficial correlation could be made (which I'm not convinced of), it would be to Se ego. Even then, what is the value? He has a killing instinct, not a function, beckoning his every latent desire. Observe the dynamic between Debra and Dexter a bit more, and you will see clear ENFj-ISTj dynamics, with him continually serving as a grounding source of logical clarity and realistic control over situations, and her being more emotionally-reactive, intuitive about peoples' motivations and active in regards to affecting different interpersonal situations.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is Dexter 5>3? LSI>EIE, sure, I can see the argument for that. But how is he a 5? Just the detached interest? I mean, it's true that his whole acting ruse is more out of necessity than his personality, but I think the relationship between he and Harry is sort of an archetypal example of a 3's relation to his father, with the father setting "standards" and the son "performing" them. It also makes sense for him to be a Heart triad type considering that his earliest given issues are feasibly ones of abandonement or approval, given that he is adopted.

Also now that I think more about it I think Maria is probably 2w3.

Rita as SEI...hmmm, not sure, 9>1 maybe but I think she seems Fi dominant.

But I do think Doakes is ESI>LSE. He's too comfortable taking a "back seat" to Maria to be an LSE, IMO; I guess you could theoretically chalk it up to benefit, but I think they are depicted as people who are more similar than they are complimentary.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always saw his love for solitude and very controlled, systematically-defined manner of cognition, as indicative of a 5 fix. Competency triad made sense for a while, but unlike 3s, he doesn't appear to actively maneuver his way in and out of the social boundaries with any level of consistency; if anything, he avoids proactive pursuits in this realm, albeit being continually pulled into them without meaning to, which is what creates the sardonic irony of his social position in the first place. I think 4 wing could work because of the sort of shameful awareness he has of himself, in regards to other people, and how this seeps into his attitudes towards self-examination and social analysis. Not that 6 wing is out of the question, with the scientific precision he implements into many realms of his life. But yeah, there's no 3 self-promotion or deliberate image control; he seems more reticent with his persona, as if the quiet nice guy is more of a last-resort defense that expends the minimal amount of energy without coming off too conspicuous, one way or another.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes Harry set standards, but were they really of anything other than a survivalistic nature? And it's not as if Dexter cultivates any external image around his standards of killing or anything; if anything, 4 wing could be seen in the way he constantly internalizes that shit shamefully. I think he'd be a lot more overtly confident about his "doings" and such, and less inclined towards reclusive analysis, if he was a 3 (think American Psycho).

I could see some 2 for Maria, not sure about 3 wing.

As for Doakes, I would have to view some episodes again to solidify the read, but I see what you mean about his often subservient position to her. This very much could happen with LSE-EII though, as the former seems to get off on being put in their Fi place by the latter. It's weird. This is why I think IJ > EP for her though, because she maintains a firm, unbending control over those Fi connections, as opposed to ExFps who mobilize in the external world and use them as means to an end. And EJ works way better than IJ for him. Would an ESI really take a backseat to an SEE working in their very realm? That's not how mirrors work. It's an Fi-seeker appreciating the certainty brought about in that area by his dual.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is in n way Se PoLR, IMO. And I think her attention seeking, as evidenced by her moderate displays of interest in Dexter, the one person who shows no real interest in ANYONE, as well as her love of press conferences, are some evidence for 2/3 fix. She's very much a climber, and seems interested in recognition above all else.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree about her power-climbing and ambition. Might have to watch a few old episodes again to refine my impression of her. Regardless, I still think LSE for Doakes, and the manner in which he takes a backseat to her, is partially sexual (weird dominance fixation he has), but also simply because he is not strong in Fi like her and cannot implement it with the same dexterity that she does (Se ego influence). So, I'm thinking benefit could work for them. His temperament is simply too blatantly EJ for ESI to work, i.e. the hyperactivity in "accomplishing the goal" which is very prevalent in LSEs, seems to be his lineament, along with a blank spot to any sort of abstract process that stretches beyond what his hypertrophied body can grab onto tangibly (ESxj Ni polr issues), which can be evinced in the desperately anxious manner in which he tries to maintain operations and monitor things as they evolve.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely wrong. Dexter is SLI, some sort of 6w5 sx probably, and has a mirror relationship with Doakes which is an LSE 8w7, quite stereotypically so. Rita seems some sort of Delta NF, while Harry is ESI.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Rita his sister? I could not stand that character. (I couldn't stand Dexter either, actually. That's why I only saw one or two episodes.)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In any case, I was thinking Dexter could be LSI. Other Beta types or LII could also work for him. That bald black cop was Gamma SF. His sister is probably SEI or maybe IEI. His girlfriend... idk, some ethical type that's way too good for him.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking EII for Rita. For Super Egos: they work well superficially, and are similar in some ways that seem IJ temperament related (stable lives, just living their own little neat worlds). Their real values are different, but they are usually able to find a middle ground, and their general similarities and ability to provide what the other needs on some level, plus Dexter's obvious pandering and hiding his true self, tends to smooth over the subtle difficulties.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought EII for the girlfriend as well, if that's what you're talking about.
    SEE

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Extremely wrong. Dexter is SLI, some sort of 6w5 sx probably, and has a mirror relationship with Doakes which is an LSE 8w7, quite stereotypically so. Rita seems some sort of Delta NF, while Harry is ESI.
    wat.

*edit: Actually I do agree with you on 6w5 sx for Dexter. So I just think you are off on Dexter's and Harry's socionics type.
    The end is nigh

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dexter is LSI. The actor playing him is IEI.
    Rita is EII.
    Harry is LSI.
    Debra is IEI.
    Angel is IEE.
    Laguerta is EIE.
    Masuka is ILE.
    Doakes was (lol) ESI.
    Quinn is SLE.
    Prado was (lol) EIE.
    Lundy is SLI.
    Lila was (lol) EIE.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but there is no way dexter is delta. His emotional reticence is not Fe polr; look at his energy orientation and manner of organizing things mentally, and you will see clear Ti+IJ tendencies. Rita could be EII, as I originally thought; but Harry is an archetypal LSI, even in the way he confers the knowledge of things onto Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I'm thinking EII for Rita. For Super Egos: they work well superficially, and are similar in some ways that seem IJ temperament related (stable lives, just living their own little neat worlds). Their real values are different, but they are usually able to find a middle ground, and their general similarities and ability to provide what the other needs on some level, plus Dexter's obvious pandering and hiding his true self, tends to smooth over the subtle difficulties.
    Yes, this makes good sense -- more so than benefit relations would for them. I actually thought that neutral psychological distance was a large part of what made their relationship so successful over time, like a business edge that secured things.

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Dexter is LSI. The actor playing him is IEI.
    Rita is EII.
    Harry is LSI.
    Debra is IEI.
    Angel is IEE.
    Laguerta is EIE.
    Masuka is ILE.
    Doakes was (lol) ESI.
    Quinn is SLE.
    Prado was (lol) EIE.
    Lundy is SLI.
    Lila was (lol) EIE.
    I agree with most of these, except for Debra (EIE > IEI), LaGuerta as beta (I always thought Fi ego was clear), and Lundy (LSI). Debra seems too involved in happenings and reactive to a degree that I do not see with most IEIs (she could also be 6w7); LaGuerta, as has already been mentioned, power-climbs in a SeFi way, building and controlling relations and mobilizing tangible variables when necessary; Lundy reminded me of Harry, in his controlled, somewhat omniscient demeanor, the jaded veteran who works perfectly 'in his realm.' Quinn, LiLa and Masuka are pretty much stereotypical in their own respects.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with Dexter and Harry both being LSIs. The girlfriend is EII. Will have to watch more episodes to comment on some of the others.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Agree with Dexter and Harry both being LSIs. The girlfriend is EII. Will have to watch more episodes to comment on some of the others.
    Is the narration in the series a well put example of how LSI operate in his/her daily life? I think Beta ST look at the world in a very similar fashion and how exactly they formulate their thought process.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it sounded self-indulgent.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    wat.

*edit: Actually I do agree with you on 6w5 sx for Dexter. So I just think you are off on Dexter's and Harry's socionics type.
    I'm really pretty sure about all this. Why is SLI so off? All his dialogues ooze Delta values, esp. when he finds himself in agreement with Rita on how to conduct life. Most of the people he finds himself getting along with, at least superficially, are clearly Fi types (Rita, Debra (which is an obvious SEE!! There is no way she's a victim Ni type people, open your eyes!). Harry, due to his fatherly love (Fi), tries to give him strict rules of conduct (Se) in order to leave him out of trouble, but he ends up rejecting his own creation (that's very untypical of Ti, it shows a real lack of coherence and concern upon ethical values more than power).

Obviously Dexter is a sociopath, at least partially. He can't be taken as a model for the way a certain type thinks.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really pretty sure about all this. Why is SLI so off? All his dialogues ooze Delta values, esp. when he finds himself in agreement with Rita on how to conduct life.
    Care to cite a single example of this? As far as I can tell, the way he prefers to live life, is largely divergent from the cuzzy-cozy, tight-knit hand-basket excuse for a life Rita seems to constantly espouse in her oprah-esque reminiscences on things. He is about solitude, strict discipline, analysis and morbidity. How consonant

Most of the people he finds himself getting along with, at least superficially, are clearly Fi types (Rita, Debra (which is an obvious SEE!! There is no way she's a victim Ni type people, open your eyes!). Harry, due to his fatherly love (Fi), tries to give him strict rules of conduct (Se) in order to leave him out of trouble, but he ends up rejecting his own creation (that's very untypical of Ti, it shows a real lack of coherence and concern upon ethical values more than power).
    Yeah, well take a closer look at Deb, cause she does not have strong, controlled Se; it's haphazard and reactive, like all Ni-ENxjs. lol @ fatherly love being Fi... you have to be kidding me? Strict rules of conduct is Ti+Se more than anything; there would be no explicit structure WITHOUT Ti. Anyway, the fact that he "rejected his creation" was because the simple reality of seeing a monster he fostered, was too disgusting to be rationalized by his Ti handbook, which had served as the justification hitherto. I find it odd that you think that's untypical of Ti; the subjective systematic idea not matching up to the disappointing reality? sounds textbook Ti

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast