(Yes, it's hilarious, I know. You should see the facebook comments. I think he might have tried to pass it off as taking the piss out of SEE below, but I'm sceptical. The thing is, I don't actually know if he's taking the piss when he says "I'm well stacked".)

He's a very energetic, enthusiastic person. He's generally quite image-conscious. No, scratch that, he's very image-conscious. More in his physical appearance than his 'ooh, I don't want to look like a fool'. In this area, he really doesn't give a shit. He'll happily put two chopsticks in his mouth in a Chinese restaurant, call himself a walrus, and shout "PIVOT" repeatedly (in an effort to play out a memorable scene of Friends) and so that everyone looks at him. When you show him something that he finds funny, he'll laugh a lot, and can easily get very excited. He's a very strong character, and thus we clash quite a bit. He gets on quite a few people's nerves because of the loudness (and 'annoyingness') of his voice when they're trying to get to sleep. He's quick-witted and sharp, and likes to use his knowledge of facts from the news to discuss the state of the country and immigration etc. He's quite conservative, and slightly authoritarian. He's studying economics, and said that before he's graduated, he wants to have six figures in his account, or at least wants to have found a scheme to do so. He rarely if ever takes the piss out of himself, and if you take the piss out of him, he doesn't get actively offended like an SEE (probably a 3w2) in my halls I know:

Rather, he simply endures it and puts on a grimace. At this point, if it's something you've said that he thinks is ridiculous, he'll do the face (but will include eyebrow movement to express confusion), and he'll look around at others to get the same reaction, in order to make everyone around you think you're an idiot. Sometimes it works, sometimes he just makes people laugh quietly or smile and look away. He drinks excessively, verging on alcoholism (probably the sign of an average-to-unhealthy 7w8). He has, however, recently cut down and limited himself to two a day, with Saturday designated as trash-up day (because it's Gilette Soccer Saturday). He also quit smoking (with Paul McKenna's help). He clearly has great willpower. He's very motivated, and is into his sport - primarily football and running. He's good at making friends, regardless of age, and holds people he likes in high regard. However, you can never really tell who he does and doesn't respect, and whether or not he respects you. He can often be quite bitchy. We always have something to talk about, and when it's one-on-one, we get on very well together. We can have a laugh, talk politics and political views, and we've run together before. I also like to jokingly take the piss out of him.