Thread: Examples of Socionics Alpha types

Threaded View

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I swear sometimes it seems your levels of energy to raise a scandal across multiple threads going on and on about how people stalk you or they are mean to you are more than ok but they just crash when it comes to getting involved in posts more conducive to something of baseline value.

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I really don't understand how your questions would change my mind. I do not do typing interviews, I do not sell a bunch of bullshit courses. I am not interested in any kind of material gain, so I don't understand why you would think I value Se. you would think that after studying something for 8 years, I would have long tried a make a business out of it, but I do not care about that at all.

So grown-ass man 'LII' Gulenko only needs gentle nudging from his supposedly IEI team members to overcome his Se polr and Se unvaluing and do the courses and interviews to get his money but even though we don't know who raised Nikolai Drozdov, in what environment and incentives since childhood, he cannot be ESE because he worries about the future of humankind and did a playful video about it because ESEs have Ni polr/don't value it and and are going to be stuck in that state forever?

Looking into theory all day in his field and interest for 30+ years is still Ni. He'd just be a lazy IEI-N/H unwilling to make something of himself. Ni types go deep.
    I said that about Gulenko further up. Is there anything wrong with that conclusion?
    Last edited by Rusal; 12-14-2022 at 11:13 AM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.