Thread: Examples of Socionics Alpha types

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The wealthiest LIIs I know are a couple who have no kids but have a beautiful custom designer house on either 40 or 80 acres, I can't remember which. She is a Pfizer chemist and he works for the university in some capacity in IT, and he used to be a chemist. Both have PhD's. I can't remember what cars they drive. Something nondescript.

She has Chinese ancestry and looks like an inscrutable scholar. He might have German ancestry and looks like he hasn't cut his hair or beard since 1200 AD.

After they got established in their new house, the guy came over to see my toys and then he bought a few similar things for himself. One thing he bought which puzzled me was a backhoe. It's either a backhoe or some other kind of construction machine. It has a diesel engine and is yellow and looks like a miniature dinosaur and I asked him why in the world he wanted to buy that.
    He said he uses it to clear the snow off his long driveway, but he really got it because it's useful for picking up big rocks. Which he seems to do a lot. His driveway has these big rocks set on either side of it, all along its length.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a boat. I suspect that he might have an exotic beer collection somewhere in that house.
    The house is very large and airy and is all white surfaces and windows and walls at odd angles. I like it, but it's not a "warm" house.

If you call them and they don't pick up, you hear the following message:

Him: "Hi! I'm Kurt!"
    Her: "and I'm Kathy..."
    Both together: "And We're a Recording!"
    Him: "We can't get to the phone right now,"
    Her: "But if you'd like to leave a message"
    Both together: "We'll call you back as soon as we can!"
    ....Beeeeep.

Clearly, two e5's.

They are a nice couple, but just a bit odd.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-31-2021 at 01:07 AM.