Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I have nothing against the guy. He is probably an awesome person. If you want to know me ask around, plenty of people here have been to my Facebook.

This is more about what I know works and what doesn't for me, yet that is not a value statement.

I look at the skin colour, hand position, leg position, clothing, smile, expression, context, situation. First thing I look at is the wear pattern on someone's shoes. How do they walk. I dont know what those things mean always, but it's things my mind notices immediately.

I see a very lite man. Almost delicate. Yet some strength there. Hard to explain.

If u want to call me a bad person be my guest. Just because I voiced these things here means nothing about how I would literally act with him irl.

Not everyone is going to like you and for totally irrational and rational reasons. News flash.

I totally understand everything you're saying and you'll notice that I didn't call you a bad person because I don't think you are (as far as I know). I think this may be type related but I see criticizing someone's attire or their looks as an uncalled-for personal attack, but I don't think you meant it that way.

BTW what would stop you from treating someone like that in person? It would be because its rude, that's all my point was anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I'm not your dual. I find LII weak and pathetic, and or grouchy and overly principled. To unwilling to participate when things start moving fast, to slow to orientate.
    But let's not act like this comment was necessary, calling LIIs (and by association that guy) weak and pathetic is a little personal. The rest of it sounds pretty accurate for LIIs though.

I'm glad you're engaged with everyone online, on facebook and all that, I was scrolling through and saw this little interaction and thought it was really unnecessarily rude and felt like chiming in.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    But let's not act like this comment was necessary, calling LIIs (and by association that guy) weak and pathetic is a little personal.
    I doubt he would say that to my face irl, so I don't really care. let's not derail this thread.