TIM
    IEI, INFJ, 4w3, sxsp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    No she is IEI.
    @Suedehead I'm pretty sure this gal is a gamma; ESI (who seem to get mistaken a lot for IEI's). Being an IEI myself, I think she is super adorable, but we're not actually that similar : )

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsKade View Post
    @Suedehead I'm pretty sure this gal is a gamma; ESI (who seem to get mistaken a lot for IEI's). Being an IEI myself, I think she is super adorable, but we're not actually that similar : )
    Why ESI as opposed to SEI? We seem to 'vibe' similarly, which is why I posted her,

TIM
    IEI, INFJ, 4w3, sxsp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Why ESI as opposed to SEI? We seem to 'vibe' similarly, which is why I posted her,
    @Suedehead IMO she is not nearly expressive enough to be an SEI. Even shy SEI's use their hand a lot and their faces light up when they talk. She's too serious to me. I have a friend who is ESI and they are almost identical.

Here's a video of a girl who I'm pretty positive is SEI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j-Gd...F8yFarK8wZbHog. I also have a hunch that Tyler Oakley is either SEI or ESE if you know who he is : )

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Suedehead IMO she is not nearly expressive enough to be an SEI. Even shy SEI's use their hand a lot and their faces light up when they talk. She's too serious to me. I have a friend who is ESI and they are almost identical.

Here's a video of a girl who I'm pretty positive is SEI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j-Gd...F8yFarK8wZbHog. I also have a hunch that Tyler Oakley is either SEI or ESE if you know who he is : )
    Aren't ESI's and Se-ego's in general a bit...rougher?

TIM
    IEI, INFJ, 4w3, sxsp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Aren't ESI's and Se-ego's in general a bit...rougher?
    I'm not sure what you mean. I think ESIs can be very stubborn, or they could still be passive aggressive...It could be more enneagram-related though. She says she's an ISFP, and that seems right to me (ESI in Socionics). My bff is also an SEI and she is much more dynamic and louder and more expressive than this girl (her static counter-part), which is why I believe she is an ESI. Hope that makes some sense?? haha

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't think the video you posted is a SEI. She's like...ESE like imho, maybe IEE even. meh