Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I should learn to be more like my ____ to be successful

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate it when someone points out the logical impossibility of something. It seriously makes me want to go out and make it happen. It's like I take it as some sort of personal challenge. I dunno why. It's like they enjoy putting a damper on possibilities. I get a kick out of talking about ideas that couldn't really happen. I guess that's one of the reasons I like hanging out with alphas.

As for the question, I think definitely my mirror, ENFj. My girls' piano teacher is ENFj and he's amazing. If I could be more like him, I would get a lot more done and be who I wanted to be (in theory). He has more energy than I do and seems to have more focus.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the 'logically impossible' is a pretty good statement concerning the likelihood of most schemes. For every Henry Ford there are a hundred thousand losers who don't have the sense to realize that ignoring reason is not the best route to success. Exceptions aren't the rule, and most 'downers' just don't want to see the dreamer fall flat on their ass, fall into depression, etc. Far more has been accomplished with the cumulative efforts of ordinary people working away in their respective niches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12