Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stereotypes of ESFps in relationships

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    That's no way to talk to a girl.
    One day i make it BIG and i have all the money in the world to spent i buy myself a lifetime america airline member then fly to New Zealand and hired some sort of professional who can track down a person of my chocie, then i choose mercutio and fine out all about his past his family and his currect status. then i offer an invitation to him with an anoymous singature 07490 and I will take him to the best dinner in the world, full of prostituite and a big feast, then I can understand what a person mercutio really is.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    One day i make it BIG and i have all the money in the world to spent i buy myself a lifetime america airline member then fly to New Zealand and hired some sort of professional who can track down a person of my chocie, then i choose mercutio and fine out all about his past his family and his currect status. then i offer an invitation to him with an anoymous singature 07490 and I will take him to the best dinner in the world, full of prostituite and a big feast, then I can understand what a person mercutio really is.
    You could just ask for my number.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could just ask for my number.
    What is your number mercutio? I will try to use ip-relay to call you.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

What is your number mercutio? I will try to use ip-relay to call you.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, you're so damn funny I don't even get what you're talking about.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    lmfao forreal
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

i am talking FE-NI-SE-TI

1)

2)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahahah man I'm about to wet my pants with you here... you would totally crack me up irl.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahahah man I'm about to wet my pants with you here... you would totally crack me up irl.
    hey thank you we can break our conflictor relationship. lets do something together.

1)

2)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the humour is lost to me but it's interesting to see conflictors getting along ....

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    you're russian?
    i don't think anyone else here reads russian, so we really wouldn't know.
    Kind of unusual for an SEE to be so into education.
    usually they're kind of dumb
    It must be a cultural thing ..
    im a programmer too
    you can't judge what's person's intellectual level by their sociotype, get over stereotyping

and... i totally didn't get that New Zealand dinner joke, is that some inside stuff?
    the greatest praise a person can have is composed of two simple symbols

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Morning Sun View Post
    im a programmer too
    you can't judge what's person's intellectual level by their sociotype, get over stereotyping

and... i totally didn't get that New Zealand dinner joke, is that some inside stuff?
    mercutio is a highly controversial member of this forum, he is quite of an interesting guy so my intention of writing that was to maybe get to meet him one day, since he lives in new zealand. the 07490 is my screen name on stickam where I regularly interact with him.
    Last edited by 07490; 12-04-2008 at 07:41 AM.

1)

2)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im a programmer too
    You must know a lot of INTP's...

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

im a programmer too

I don't find most programmers intelligent. They like to spend hours on irrelevant things. They can be very rigid in thinking etc..

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

mercutio is a highly controversial member of this forum, he is quite of an interesting guy so my intention of writing that was to maybe get to meet him one day, since he lives in new zealand. the 07490 is my screen name on stickam where I regularly interact with him.
    I'm not highly controversial numbers.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

You must know a lot of INTP's...
    Maybe that's how she got into programming.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im a programmer too

american girls tend to be very stupid for a number of reasons.. the media, the sexualization of american culture, etc. then again I really haven't met too many ESFps; and I've only met two ESFp-Ses, briefly .. Also, I said they weren't so into education, and that they seemed dumb .. this isn't really talking about their fundamental intelligence, but their developed intelligence. So this isn't really as much of an insult; and I also realize they are alot like INTp, but in another part of the world; so it would kind of be backwards for me to insult ESFp anyway.. and being an INTp, I think I am the god of the universe. But really, it does surprise me you're a programmer. You didn't tell me what country you're from. When I said 'it must be a cultural thing', I am saying 'the difference between american and ________ culture probably effects ESFps behavior'
    lol

I don't find most programmers intelligent. They like to spend hours on irrelevant things. They can be very rigid in thinking etc..
    you're thinking of INTj, and yeah ...
    Although everything you do in your life I am sure I could find a way to think of it as completely irrelevant.
    But then I just met this E?Fp who is a computer programmer, and also works on cars for a living. And this had me somewhat confused and backwards. But then I began to think about myself; and although I am most talented at things like math, I am most passionate about things which seem part of my undeveloped side; and I spend most of my free time studying things like music, artistic pursuits, psychology, etc. And although I could be good at programming computers, I tried to learn and found it too boring / uninspiring to actually get into.

Just from past experience it seems to me the more talented an individual is, the more interested in their repressed side they are ...
    When you see an INTx who comes in and really preaches about logic, it usually happens you will learn nothing from them, and they will only critique ideas while having none of their own.
    etc.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 12-04-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes they're a curious species with many strange habits of functioning which from a mechanical standpoint seem somewhat slightly unorthodox captain!

american girls tend to be very stupid for a number of reasons.. the media, the sexualization of american culture, etc. then again I really haven't met too many ESFps; and I've only met two ESFp-Ses, briefly .. Also, I said they weren't so into education, and that they seemed dumb .. this isn't really talking about their fundamental intelligence, but their developed intelligence. So this isn't really as much of an insult; and I also realize they are alot like INTp, but in another part of the world; so it would kind of be backwards for me to insult ESFp anyway.. and being an INTp, I think I am the god of the universe. But really, it does surprise me you're a programmer. You didn't tell me what country you're from. When I said 'it must be a cultural thing', I am saying 'the difference between american and ________ culture probably effects ESFps behavior'

I never said you insulted me I just met lots of people who didn't act as they "should" - smart SEEs and IEEs, stupid LIIs, untidy SLIs, etc etc, so I've learned not to use stereotypes to judge someone culture can affect all people in general, but not individual sociotypes.
    and ya, im Russian originally, but I've been living in Canada for a long time.
    the greatest praise a person can have is composed of two simple symbols

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya, there is this tendency on here to take something and go off on it until you've completely exhausted it.
    alot of canadians are potheads.
    SEEs are hard to find for people who don't do anything. I'm wondering what subtype you are then. I am guessing Se subtype? ...
    They're pretty rare. We need one to give us advice on where to find them

I'm not going to get into a lecture with you on culture unless you really want one, because it takes forever; but I do think there are different aspects of culture, and that different types will become more involved in different aspects; and this will mean they are affected differently by the culture ... if you really need more details on this then you can ask for them
    Last edited by crazedrat; 12-05-2008 at 07:20 AM.

Creepy-Cyclops

I never said you insulted me I just met lots of people who didn't act as they "should" - smart SEEs and IEEs, stupid LIIs, untidy SLIs, etc etc, so I've learned not to use stereotypes to judge someone culture can affect all people in general, but not individual sociotypes.
    and ya, im Russian originally, but I've been living in Canada for a long time.
    This is a good post. I agree with what you are saying in regards to differences in certain behaviours and types. Although interestingly, sometimes the stereotypes work, but as you say when you meet the people one starts to see the shades of grey and the exceptions.

Also, to add..is that you in your avatar? Whoever it is looks very ESFp imo

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whether there are shades of grey is irrelevant because when you use a stereotype very rarely are you using it as an absolute. when i say black people are theives, and im looking at the black guy in front of me, i'm not thinking 'he is a theif', i'm thinking 'is he a theif? ill just keep my eyes open' ... duno why that was the first stereotype to come to mind

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

etc.
    Yes, I would agree with this. I know that ESFp are known for their irrationality, plus the fact that the american culture promote a sense of irationality and craziness which equals to most typical people think ESFp's are dump people. They can intensify this affect if they choose to follow this trends of behavior as this is something to be proud of. I have also met the other side of the coin where I have seen ESFp whose grown up in a low key society than the US and they act completely different than the live and let live esfp. BUt generally speaking, I think esfp vaules NI which makes them more not "follow the crowd" as much as other types would be.
    Last edited by 07490; 12-05-2008 at 11:37 PM. Reason: x

1)

2)

Creepy-Cyclops

Yes, I would agree with this. I know that ESFp are known for their irrationality, plus the fact that the american culture promote a sense of irationality and craziness which equals to most typical people think ESFp's are dump people. They can intensify this affect if they choose to follow this trends of behavior as this is something to be proud of. I have also met the other side of the coin where I have seen ESFp whose grown up in a low key society than the US and they act completely different than the live and let live esfp. BUt generally speaking, I think esfp vaules NI which makes them more follow the crowd as much as otehr types would be.
    heh, we're all young once hehe

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEHE, HEHE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123