Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Identical Relations: ENFp with ENFp

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As someone who is about to marry someone who is probably an SLE (), I would say that type matters far far less than circumstances. I would keep an eye on the divorce things and let the feeling cards fall where they fall.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. I'm not sure if I can handle dating someone who has been married before. I guess because I feel like everything in life, for him, has already been "done." He's had all the everyday experiences that being married entailed, he's had kids (and they're practically grown), he's achieved a level of intimacy with someone that I still can't even fathom having... and for me that's all new. I'm such a kid in comparison. When he was my age, he had a 5 year old and a baby. Good Lord.

And then I do stupid stuff like this: this morning I txted him and asked if he was still interested in having me visit wknd after this... Then about an hour later (after no reply) I remembered what today is: the one year anniversary of his split... FUCK. That was about as insensitive as it gets. I'm the last person he wants pestering him today. Why do I have to be so damn forgetful? BLAH.
    IEE

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That honestly doesn't sound too insensitive to me. I suppose it is if he's the kind of person that dwells on the past.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234