Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stereotyping EIEs: are ENFjs really "drama queens"?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Poor Performance is cool. Being perfect all the time is boring!
    I don't see the point in fucking up simply for the sake of being "interesting" or "cool". There are plenty of other ways to alleviate boredom.
    Not everything in life must have a point

Why would you do anything if not for some point? What possible motivating factor would there be?
    Like, because you instinctually feel like it.
    Wouldn't satisfying instinctual impulses count as a point?
    Ohh okay then I agree with you eheh
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by normal
    You do not know how much I hate my girlfriend when she dramatizes the whole situation. Sometimes she wraps me too much in her emotional environment that puts stress on on me.
    I'm sorry to hear that. But it can be frustrating both ways. I know that my INTp husband doesn't handle my strong emotions well, so I don't like to tell him what's bothering me. But not telling is bad for me because such unexpressed emotions can make me mysteriously uneasy (problems sleeping, memory flashes, irritability etc) . I'm working on minimizing the risk by trying to surround myself with ISTjs and trying to find as many methods of emotional output as I can find.
    After all the situation, you are right and I feel bad when I realized how cold and inmature I were (sometimes). I mean, my gf sometimes need to express and speak about her emotion and is bad for her don't speak about it. But it is just, sometimes I don't clearly understand her... And she puts me and carry me to another hight level of complexity and then... I just fall.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for shitting all over the thread about your 6 P's, guys.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't fuck with the 6 P's. The 6 P's kick ass! (Well, so does Bionic, but the 6 P's are still cool!)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Creepy-bg

damn straight I do

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bionico? DRAMA!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I hate, hate, HATE it when people tell me I'm making a big deal out something or ask why I'm making a big deal out of something ... it's so offensive because to me, it IS a big deal! It's the natural way I react to any type of situation ..
    OMG - you're my mom.

My possibly SiTe/TeSi dad thinks she's crazy. and hysterical.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000
    hmm.. i think that many people think ENFJ are drama queens... But are we really? I think the meaning "drama Queen" fits more into ESTP especially female or maybe ESFP. We are definity externally Emotional tho, when i tell a story or talking to someone i naturally have alot of feelings that goes with it, I always explode sometimes too especially at work with hectic customer. however, we don't try to ACT out deliberatly and Try to Start Drama with nothing, which i think many ES_p do.
    I find it hilarious when people do this. It's endearing =)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate, hate, HATE it when people tell me I'm making a big deal out something or ask why I'm making a big deal out of something ... it's so offensive because to me, it IS a big deal!

In a hypothetical situation where you are "making a big deal", I would have the urge to tell you so, but I have learned that asking you exactly why it is a big deal is a much better approach.

That is all I will reveil of my secret EIE strategies :wink:
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elle
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I hate, hate, HATE it when people tell me I'm making a big deal out something or ask why I'm making a big deal out of something ... it's so offensive because to me, it IS a big deal! It's the natural way I react to any type of situation ..
    OMG - you're my mom.

My possibly SiTe/TeSi dad thinks she's crazy. and hysterical.

I suppose that would be a difference between us, though we still get along, SL.
    I'm fairly calm, save for quality and execution. Then I'm a hardass.

The ENFjs I know, however, honestly - they are not overly dramatic, IMO. They are dramatic, but, unless they are really OVERdoing it and "enjoy", like, really enjoy overacting, then it bothers me

However, that quality of over-hyping is not an ENFj thing, any type can do it, it is general exaggeration. With ENFjs it is just more so. But when they are generally level (for an EIE), EIEs are not excessive.

You have to understand that different people deal with things differently (typewise), and then there are variations, exaggerations and subtlties, that can be made to any type and are in fact indepent of type. I think that is a subtlty of socionics that is easy to overlook for new people, and for more experienced folks like me, it only is expressed when you yourself are in fact level at the time of discussion.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I hate, hate, HATE it when people tell me I'm making a big deal out something or ask why I'm making a big deal out of something ... it's so offensive because to me, it IS a big deal!

In a hypothetical situation where you are "making a big deal", I would have the urge to tell you so, but I have learned that asking you exactly why it is a big deal is a much better approach.

That is all I will reveil of my secret EIE strategies :wink:
    Will this get them to shut up....eventually??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job on derailing this thread guys. Anyways I don't think I am a "drama queen" but when something gets me pissed off I do express my thoughts regarding it(which sometimes can be intentinally comical).I do like arguments as long as there is an interesting debate behind it but just fight for the sake of being pissed off is not me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Sky
    Good job on derailing this thread guys. Anyways I don't think I am a "drama queen" but when something gets me pissed off I do express my thoughts regarding it(which sometimes can be intentinally comical).I do like arguments as long as there is an interesting debate behind it but just fight for the sake of being pissed off is not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Sky
    enfjs dual with istjs because they keep us even and make us stop responding to our feelings to the point of getting out of control. i think they effectively heal the conquering aspect of enfjs ... the es/it.

lefty
    enfj 4w5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12