Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 57

Thread: Do you know any ESFps?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Do you know any ESFps?

    Do you know any ESFPs??? Celebrities, any one here. I'm supposed to be one! =)

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    near the beach
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESFp celebs - Catherine Zeta-Jones, Mel Gibson (some say he is an ISTp, but I think he's too emotional for an ISTp), Sylvester Stallone, Juan Pablo Montoya (I'm not sure about him).
    me

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: ESFP

    Quote Originally Posted by yelloaa
    Do you know any ESFPs??? Celebrities, any one here. I'm supposed to be one! =)
    Get the heck outta here!? I never thought I would see the day.. how'd you find out about this place? Are you with Cone & Artemis?
    thing.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks you all. So friendly.

    Oh, I like Catherine Zeta-Jones and a little bit of Britney.
    Who are Cone & Artemis?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was surfing around and did the test! It was quite long. The describtion that I was reading sounds pretty accurate, at least the physical appearance. HOw abput you???

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Really?
    I have crappy relationships with mum too. I mean she nags and, in my opinion, is too strict.
    I mean I am not very orderly and once when she was mad she yelled and took pictures of my my messy closet?!? Now we get along somewhat, but I don't like her much.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: ESFP

    =)

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah. They probably are similar.
    Type I don't know but something to describe her

    nurturing, clean, strict, calm and caregiving...
    she's probably introverted and feeling
    And she wears lot of blue (also brown, pink). (I've read some color psychology)

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, about the blue color. Here's a nice description about mum's personality (from http://www.russellrowe.com/blue_aura_color.htm)

    Loving, caring, helpful, patient, nurturing, supportive, “motherly,” intuitive people
    The most emotional of all the core colors; they can be brought to tears for no apparent reason
    Spirituality and relationships are their two biggest priorities
    People often turn to Blues for consolation, advice, or just to be loved
    Tend to hold on to guilt and resentment when feeling unloved and unacknowledged
    Often have a hard time saying no
    Can have difficulty letting go of relationships
    They want deeply to be loved but subconsciously doubt they are lovable (unless centered)
    When centered, they are giving, nurturing, and devoted parents
    When uncentered, they are overprotective and try to make their kids dependent on them
    They are prone to using guilt and manipulation to get what they want rather than asking for it
    They often choose low-paying service-oriented jobs because they feel that people and love are more important than money. Consequently, they can struggle financially

    Yeah, but I would ad:
    She sometimes gets very mad for little reasons and yells untill things are resolved. I am more free-spirited and care-free, so we often have conflicts...

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Probably ISFJ
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: ESFP

    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    Quote Originally Posted by yelloaa
    Do you know any ESFPs??? Celebrities, any one here. I'm supposed to be one! =)
    Jennifer Lopez and Jamie Fox!
    Heh, I like Jennifer!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Oh, about the blue color. Here's a nice description about mum's personality (from http://www.russellrowe.com/blue_aura_color.htm)

    Loving, caring, helpful, patient, nurturing, supportive, “motherly,” intuitive people
    The most emotional of all the core colors; they can be brought to tears for no apparent reason
    Spirituality and relationships are their two biggest priorities
    People often turn to Blues for consolation, advice, or just to be loved
    Tend to hold on to guilt and resentment when feeling unloved and unacknowledged
    Often have a hard time saying no
    Can have difficulty letting go of relationships
    They want deeply to be loved but subconsciously doubt they are lovable (unless centered)
    When centered, they are giving, nurturing, and devoted parents
    When uncentered, they are overprotective and try to make their kids dependent on them
    They are prone to using guilt and manipulation to get what they want rather than asking for it
    They often choose low-paying service-oriented jobs because they feel that people and love are more important than money. Consequently, they can struggle financially

    Yeah, but I would ad:
    She sometimes gets very mad for little reasons and yells untill things are resolved. I am more free-spirited and care-free, so we often have conflicts...
    Yea, sounds ISFJ or ISTJ ...
    thing.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    Probably ISFJ
    You're probably right!

  14. #14
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,814
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How did I ever think my mom was an ISFj? "Hard time saying no"??? My mom took great pleasure in saying no!
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She could be ISFP, also.

    By the way, if any of you have time take the test in http://www.auracolors.com/test.htm. Actually it is the best test I've ever taken. I am YELLOW. If it's too long, do just few colors, like yellow, red, blue and green. :wink:

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Really. That's a nice combination.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I wish I'd be red (physical, sporty, dominant), but no...
    Yellow is nice though: fun, easy-going and the most intelligent.

    So, I'm jealous of your scores...

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yelloaa
    She could be ISFP, also.

    By the way, if any of you have time take the test in http://www.auracolors.com/test.htm. Actually it is the best test I've ever taken. I am YELLOW. If it's too long, do just few colors, like yellow, red, blue and green. :wink:
    Nah.. ISFPs are usually weak parents. If that's what she was, then you'd get away with anything! ISTJ would be more conflicting with you than ISFJ, so depending on the level of conflict, who knows.
    thing.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Nah.. ISFPs are usually weak parents. If that's what she was, then you'd get away with anything! ISTJ would be more conflicting with you than ISFJ, so depending on the level of conflict, who knows.
    lol, it's true you would get away with anything if I was your mom, well with me anyway. I don't like punishing kids and being strict.

    Oh hi yelloaa and welcome .
    ISFP, SEI

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah.. ISFPs are usually weak parents. If that's what she was, then you'd get away with anything! ISTJ would be more conflicting with you than ISFJ, so depending on the level of conflict, who knows.[/quote]

    I don't think we have huge conflicts. When she yells, I'm usually quiet and then she eventually let's go. She is the kind of person who starts yelling at the smallest things but she also does a lot of things for me.

    Example: when I ask if she can give me a ride by her car to somewhere. She starts yelling like: "You could have told about that sooner" but eventually she is like "FINE. I'll drive you there". Then I'm like: No it's OK, I can walk, but I don't wanna listen to you nagging, I just asked!!! And then she insist that she drives me there.

    I just don't get her...

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz
    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Nah.. ISFPs are usually weak parents. If that's what she was, then you'd get away with anything! ISTJ would be more conflicting with you than ISFJ, so depending on the level of conflict, who knows.
    lol, it's true you would get away with anything if I was your mom, well with me anyway. I don't like punishing kids and being strict.

    Oh hi yelloaa and welcome .
    Yeah, see I'm like that too. I hate when some people are mad at their kids. I mean sure kids are loud and tiring, but I could never punish any kids. I'm very easy-going and use a lot of humor. But mum is serious and strict. I just don't agree with her methods of keeping so strict descipline.

  22. #22
    Creepy-

    Default

    fgd

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    852
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Example: when I ask if she can give me a ride by her car to somewhere. She starts yelling like: "You could have told about that sooner" but eventually she is like "FINE. I'll drive you there". Then I'm like: No it's OK, I can walk, but I don't wanna listen to you nagging, I just asked!!! And then she insist that she drives me there.

    I just don't get her...



    Your mother is so ISFj.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    To be fair, many parents are like that. Complain, but still help you out. Same thing happens with my ENFp dad.
    Yeah but my dad is not like that. I mean I am not the only one who has problems with my mum. My younger brother also jokes about my mum's nagging and my dad divorced my mum coz she complains.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think so too. But I believe even I need to be told what not to do before I destroy my life . But I easily feel guilty if I have to be stern on a child.

    Oh I also think your mom is ISFJ.
    ISFP, SEI

  26. #26
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,952
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    To be fair, many parents are like that. Complain, but still help you out. Same thing happens with my ENFp dad.
    You have an ENFp dad?? What is that like???

    Back on topic:
    My darling ESFp friend and I were talking about t-shirts yesterday (I want an ENFp t-shirt) and she said: "I will have 10 t-shirts made for my friends: 'I'm hanging out with an ESFp, ain't I lucky??' She was interested in posting here, too, so I should send her the link finally...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

  27. #27
    Creepy-

    Default

    fdgdf

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah. She probably doesn't mean bad, but still... Nobody can stand to listen somebody yell all the time. Especially for so little reasons.

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What the heck does this life color mean?

    Tied with 5 - L - Tan, 12 - Lav..
    thing.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, thanks you all.
    It's been refreshing to talk about my conflicts with mum. I actually haven't ever before really thought about it. Parents, who would understand them!!! Not me.

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    What the heck does this life color mean?

    Tied with 5 - L - Tan, 12 - Lav..
    Heh, you can click to the colors on the bottom of the paige and resd the description. I don't really believe in the actual aura colors but I find color preferences useful in interpreting personality. As in a guy who often wears red, is often very physical. And a girl who likes green and pink is friendly etc.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    What the heck does this life color mean?

    Tied with 5 - L - Tan, 12 - Lav..
    As in your lavender, like Einstein... :wink:

  33. #33
    Creepy-

    Default

    dfdf

  34. #34
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,952
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks. I have been seriously wondering what ENFps are like as parents. The gas cooker sounds about right. :wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's quite fun. We both enjoy bad jokes. He has a charm about him that makes him really popular around town. Very friendly. I've gotten alot of that off him I think. He also tends to forget things like leaving the gas cooker on so I end up having to chase after him to avoid disaster. My ENFp best friend does the same. Every time he comes here he forgets something. He seems quite reserved and set in his ways these days, but when he was younger he was quite carefree from what I've been told.[/quote]

    Heh heh. That's funny... [/quote]

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My ENFP brother makes me laugh when he use his squeaky voice. He also likes to make wierd noises that is funny but really annoy me. For the color test I tied all with 8-Lavander, Crystal, Sensitive Tan, and Yellow. 7 with Blue.
    ISFP, SEI

  37. #37
    Creepy-

    Default

    fdgdf

  38. #38
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,952
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

  39. #39
    Creepy-

    Default

    dfgd

  40. #40
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,952
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Oh, I forgot the best one. He drove down to the shops once and came back without the car
    Ehm...what exactly is your point here?



    :wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •