Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dismissing good-looking people on basis of socionics types

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when you are told you are beautiful all the time, that is all you have.
    Yah, but some people truely do need this. I think it really all depends on the person. If it goes to the persons head, and they begin to use their beauty to get around obsticles of life that should have been solved in other ways, as many beautiful girls do, only then I think does it begin to hurt that individual.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's important to tell your loved ones anything positive that you can sincerely tell them as often as you can. I tell my son that he is bright, smart, handsome, cute, polite, friendly, sweet, and angel, brave, fun, etc. as often as I can. We program our children.

There is nothing wrong with knowing you look good. In fact, everyone should know that they look good. The key is not to place too much importance on appearance.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True. My daughter is a very intellegent young woman who just can't take tests and fails miserably in school. We have worked with her for years to overcome and finally now in her junior year we seem to have the schools undivided attention and help in this matter. She is orally tested now and is doing very well.

I think I used her beauty to help build her up. She is comfortable with herself but now and again I see her doubt. She says she is ugly. Good God! If she only knew the power she has, she would be a very dangerous woman. I don't want that to happen, but I feel so helpless when she doubts her appeal. But I know it is a flaw in me as my self-esteem was destroyed by abusive parents. Perhaps I expect too much from her. Just trying to protect her as best I know how however misguided that may be. She is a strong willed person and she has and will come out okay. She knows herself and that is a great thing.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12