Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your type and what do you do?

Creepy-

I guess Al Gore was an ESFp then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFJ: I am a high school student, but plan on majoring in biology and becoming an Obstetrician or a Geneticist.
    Mymycutiepie- ESFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mymycutiepie
    ESFJ: I am a high school student, but plan on majoring in biology and becoming an Obstetrician or a Geneticist.
    One of my stepdaughters is a geneticist and had her BS & MS paid for by Merck Pharmacuticals. She now works at the National Institutes of Health and also at Bethesda Naval Hospital. Great job! She started out in veterinary medicine.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI, senior in highschool. What do I do? This.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enjoy highschool while it last ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    ESTp/SLE and I'm a high school student. I have no idea what I want to do when I get old.
    When you get old!

Creepy-ENTp Male

Default Do for a living

VP/Exec in financial services, mostly sales, service, training, and qa departments.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High school sucked!!!!!!

People try to tell you where to be when and what to bring with you and what to do in your free time and what you ought to do with your life and they try to make everyone the same. Grrrrr... SJs....

Sooooo, yeah if I would have known that there is a way to test ought of high school I NEVER would have gone!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My type is ENTP, and i'm currently studying to become an engineer of some sort ( not computer ).

The reason why i chose this is that i'm quite adept at maths and physics, and i think i can do that for a living.

I definitely have different dreams too, but i think i'll bore of any occupation i choose, so i figured: "Why don't choose a safe and lucrative education, and focus on interests on your spare time?"

Maybe i'm just being naïve, but i actually think it's better to have a good job, than to strive after finding the perfect occupation forever
    When in doubt, start a war :wink:
    ENTP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    High school sucked!!!!!!

People try to tell you where to be when and what to bring with you and what to do in your free time and what you ought to do with your life and they try to make everyone the same. Grrrrr... SJs....

Sooooo, yeah if I would have known that there is a way to test ought of high school I NEVER would have gone!
    It was also a place for people to torture you half to death. If you weren't in the 'in' crowd you were subject to ridicule and scorn. Of course having religious nut parents who forced me to be different and stand out becaue of it didn't help. I wanted to die everyday. Now I'm in a hateful mood.

But on the other hand I see my daughter having the time of her life and enjoying her friends. So for her it's a great place. Glad of it. She is also a good hearted person and makes friends with those that others despise. She goes out of her way to befriend the downtrodden and stands her ground with her prissy friends if they don't like it. She is willing to sacrifice herself for others if need be. I never knew anyone who has such great self esteem and understands people interactions so well as she does. Are all ESFp's this great?

Creepy-msk

Quote Originally Posted by Guru
    My type is ENTP, and i'm currently studying to become an engineer of some sort ( not computer ).

The reason why i chose this is that i'm quite adept at maths and physics, and i think i can do that for a living.

I definitely have different dreams too, but i think i'll bore of any occupation i choose, so i figured: "Why don't choose a safe and lucrative education, and focus on interests on your spare time?"

Maybe i'm just being naïve, but i actually think it's better to have a good job, than to strive after finding the perfect occupation forever
    wow you sound really entp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj/LIE

First year student in economics.

I work as a translator, part time, from home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12