These updated graphs illustrate the theory that (1) type and subtype determine erotic attitude; (2)subtype is a continuous spectrum (rather than discrete); and (3) one's subtype preference will determine the relative expression of each of the two erotic attitudes within the type's respective subloop. For example, an INTj with a strong Ti subtype (relative to his/her Ne subtype) would expressive a substantial amount of aggressor attitude; however, no matter how strong the Ti subtype is, the INTj will always be predominantly infantile (although the INTj could theoretically be almost half infantile/half aggressor if Ti was incredibly strong). On the other hand, an INTj with a very strong Ne (relative to his/her Ti) would epitomize infantile attitude (because Ne is the core determinant of infantile expression), and in this case, the aggressor attitude would be almost nonexistent. The basic premise is that types exhibit a mixture of two erotic attitudes (infantile and aggressor, or caregiver and victim) based on their subtype.

I had trouble creating one fully descriptive circle (hence the diagonal line, which represents the problem I ran into illustrating the theory with only one circle), so instead I divided the one circle into two smaller circles, each containing an introverted and extroverted subloop. Comments?