TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdite vixi View Post
    Why would they be Organized types?
    I just know that in the Big Five, athletes generally score above average in terms of extroversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, below average in terms of openness to experience, and I think in neuroticism too. And that if they're more elite, their levels of conscientiousness are even more elevated. It requires a lot of persistence to be a pro athlete I guess.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I expect more of P types in meaningful sport. As it looks as not reliable for long time activity.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exsomnis View Post
    Good typing; I've considered delta ST because of his mature, sort of old-school vibe but LSI is quite plausible.

You have James, Iverson, and O'Neal as the same type, but I think James can't be Fi polr. SEE seems likely; his wife also looks like a gamma introverted type

He is a bit macho for SEE, though he doesn't really look ESI (smiles more openly). Perhaps it's typical for the sort of speech he's giving, but he really focuses on relationships, including his own relationship with basketball... Fi polr types seem to talk in more anodyne terms

Yes

I don't think he's Fi-valuing. Probably sensoric lead; SLE is plausible

As likely as not. He looks it. Excellent PG
    Shaq, Iverson and Lebron can all be the same type. There's multiple variations to each type. They essentially seemed like Se leads and logical to me. I actually think Allen Iverson is SLI-Te sub now. I'm not entirely sure on Shaq. I can see Shaq being ethical over logical. Iverson has that assassins' mentality. He's not efficient but he will keep aggressively attacking all game. Has that pragmatic look and feel of the game where he just knows how to score with skill and technique on top of his athleticism. His Fe polr has gotten him into trouble by being "too real" with reffs, media etc. Such as his infamous practice interivew.

Lebron seems like a classic Se base to me too. I could see SEE but he also seems logical to me. He's egotistical and a bit emotional, but again, variation. I believe Enneagram plays a role in the sort of variation. Lebron being So/Sx makes him more people oriented. Remember he's almost 40 now and is a smart guy who has a shit ton of life experience now. He's learned what's important, and with Fe as a hidden agenda, I don't see why he wouldn't be focusing on relationships, family etc as he matures/ages.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234