Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
Mmm, but (and maybe this is just paranoia on my part) it seems like I'm *always* the one reaching out. Like he never calls me, I'm always the one calling him. I'm suggesting meetups etc. And I'm really not used to being the one doing all the pursuing.

But thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind and try to convince myself to take that step...
My LSE friend found herself doing that a lot in her relationship with an EII - taking the initative. They were in different cities, and she would usually be the one calling him, flying up to see him. She just seemed to think that she had to take that role. They've broken up (so lol - not such a good example), but fwiw, she put it down to not letting him do any of the work. Don't know how true that is, but she definitely seemed to be pursuing him too much. Plus at the beginning, he was taking the initiative, so shows they are capable of it. (c: I would think it's best to just make sure you mix it up a bit - don't do all the work yourself.