Quote Originally Posted by Kirana
is there anything standing between you? do you care for her enough through all that fortification?
Nothing really. She's just afraid and to be honest so am I. At first I was ready to intoduce her to my kids (they live with me 16 & 19 so not looking for "mommy"), take her home all that. She killed that idea off pretty quickly (we're in a casual relationship blah blah blah) so she has no idea where or how I live and like I said never met my kids. 2 months ago I wouldn't have cared about getting rejected on the grounds that my house and kids didn't "measure up". Now I've fallen for this woman, and I'm concerned. I was supposed to bring her around tomorrow night just to see the house, but I punked out. Too much cleaning. She lives in an operating room clean condo, I live in a townhome with teenagers and a spastic bird dog. It's not filthy, but it does look occupied. So reality is that I'm probably a large part of why it isn't moving any further right now. You know the "you don't measure up" effect INTJ's can have on people.