Deduction of authority, insubordination, protection, defense, retaliation, counterattack, hardness, upholding of the interests, strong-willed pressure from below upwards, will power, possession
Well, it does describe some of my situations. I did tryed to uphold my interests by practicaly manifest them (my ideas to reality). However, I will have to make more experiments with myself to get to know myself better. I just don't have enough of observations to say that those quoted words describe the third function of my personality type acording to socionics.

Considering the quoted description, I could say that most of my visualizations can be described by words counterattack, possession, retaliation, and so on. I visualize situations where I fight others with knives and guns while awake. Also, when I hear something stupid on TV, like a bad move of a politician, I get exited and my visualizations show me fighting, arguing in the parlament, rebellion, and so on. Freakish, aint it? But, I would say that many people with ENTP personality types "out there" also act the same. If the last sentence is somewhat true,
using socionics is powerful because by knowing ones type and few other details, you could predict how someone will react to the situation and use that prediction for your own benefit.

BTW, sorry if I bore you with ME, MYSELF and I, but it's myself I know the most.