Thread: Discussion of Gulenko's Cognitive Styles

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I think it matches fine enough. For ILEs, if you read posts by HaveLucidDreamz, hkkmr, or jxrtes for example, it's fairly obvious.
    I haven't spoken enough with any of them besides Lucid, but they all appear more Ti than Ne (not to say they're not ILE. I think hkkmr in particular self-types as ILE-Ti). To say it's all so obviously ILE though is strange to hear from you in particular. I know you're not totally responsible for the socionix galleries, but I've complemented you on being well rounded in your typings (even when I disagree on some). By your own measure, these guys aren't that obvious. It's across the board. You've got Sandra Bullock, Steven Spielberg, Richard Dawkins, David Deutsch, Natalie Portman, Conan O'brien, David Duchovny, Bobby Fischer (who does remind me of Lucid actually), and John Goodman listed as ENTp. It's not about taking this too literally either.. it's hard to even spot in the abstract how some these individuals are particularly causal determinist. Igxfl just sounds like he wants your point of view on how it applies (in the abstract). It's not an excuse to be a dick to a new poster who's having a hard time finding new info, and only raising questions. Shit, I'll appeal to your ego and say that you should write a book while you're at it (ok, not really..).

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-25-2014 at 02:26 AM.