Thread: Do ESTjs lie during conflicts to save face?

Creepy-an entp

Default Do ESTjs lie during conflicts to save face?

do estjs generally lie to save face? i am having an email correspondence with one and i cant refute his points because he continues to just deny my accusations.

what is the best way to stop communicating with one? i choose to keep the distance between us but this estj continues to irritate me and mock me just to generate a reaction from me. the thing that also confuses me is the fact that this person is really nice to me when we are directly talking to each other. he just presents his attacks through texts, emails, and blog entries. sometimes i find myself asking for us to just resolve the conflict by meeting and beating the hell out of each other.

another angle that i am seeing is that this estj is probably interested in me because he really uses approaches just to get my attention to the point of hurting me and belittleing my existence (when his attempts of kindness prove futile). he continually asks for us to meet and discuss the issues and when i dont reply or when i tell if it's unnecessary he begins telling me things that can hurt me (these are mostly issues about competence).

oh yes, we are both guys. im not particularly well aware about alternative relationships so i do not know if it something to do with this person's sexuality or his being an estj.

please enlighten me. thanks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTjs tend to be very honest, but they may try to blame other people for their problems. I think he is just using you as a scapegoat to feel better about himself or from some situation.

And yes, ignore his butt ... that is what their dual INFjs do when they think someone is out of line. It is obvious he is stirring up shit for attention sake, I would not give him the luxary.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PEOPLE lie, not ESTjs.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    PEOPLE lie, not ESTjs.
    Estjs are not good at lying anyway. They always give themselves away. They might as well just play it straight cuase its so embarrasing and pathetic when they lie.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    PEOPLE lie, not ESTjs.
    Estjs are not good at lying anyway. They always give themselves away. They might as well just play it straight cuase its so embarrasing and pathetic when they lie.
    hahaha, this is why I would like to but never will be a good poker player. hahahaha

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe tha person's an istp? IMO, they do sometimes lie in conflict situations...if they panic

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the bush junior type, is that what you mean FDG? i can sort of see that. and if the person i'm trying to type (see my post in "What's my tupe", subject line "VI-ville, a strange adventure) that would make a lot of sense...estps can be very manipulative, can't they? do they also have a tendency to make others feel guilty when conflict arises?

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do estps also have a problem with keeping their lips from...what's the best way of saying this...from having an independence all of their own...kinda like gravity takes it's pick on which part of lips to attack for now and pull it down unsymmetrically?