2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    sorry if i suck.
    well, you do suck
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    I think you are INFp. From the video you kind of reminded me of myself.
    For me it was her self descriptions.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kastor
    Rocky: Your face, Rocky! YOUR FACE!
    My, face? My face what? I'm not a bee.

In your... stupid red hair.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    edit/// I misread, you said BACK your opinion up, I thought you said "bring". My bad. I'll find something.
    (I just didn't want people to think that you were objecting for no reason lol)

You're an Fi type because you're strongly against feeling "obligated" to other people. You like people but you don't need them around all the time. You're usually anxious/tense around strangers... restrained. You think most people are boring and shallow because they have a need to live in the social workd you're apathetic towards. And when you do like someone you need them to be the aggressor because you think that they'd be better off not talking to you. You're hard on yourself like that.
    Damn Rocky, you know me well xD

Anyway, you're stupid like a butt!

@snegledmaca:
    Oh jokes, deffinately :] I love to laugh and create laughter.
    Even when I'm upset, I'll pop-off an ironic joke
    My moods are just weird in general.
    But yeah, I'm very restrained, especially with my mean-side. That's me trying to hold my image (and the fact that I just don't like to lash-out in general.)
    I usually won't say say anything if I'm annoyed with someone, just keep my insults to myself. But if I get terribly irritated, I'll make a snarky remark or two that they can't really tell if it's a joke or an insult. Kinda sadistically satisfying

@Dee:
    Oh, am I supposed to pick out of the choices?

1. a. morals and proper behavior or conditioning emotional states
    2. a. events in time and imagery or b. flash-like insights and capabilities
    3. a. inert, consciously-controlled or b. inert, wait till stabilise c. active and dynamic, easily self-stoppable d. active and dynamic, hard to self-stop till expressed in full.
    4. (in case sensor) a. force or b. pleasantness and aesthetics

I might've misinterpreted some of these lol
    And no, you don't suck :] Rocky's just a butt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're an Fi type because you're strongly against feeling "obligated" to other people. You like people but you don't need them around all the time. You're usually anxious/tense around strangers... restrained. You think most people are boring and shallow because they have a need to live in the social workd you're apathetic towards. And when you do like someone you need them to be the aggressor because you think that they'd be better off not talking to you. You're hard on yourself like that.

gah, you're just a little brat

we <3
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we <3
    Which nobody can de-ny?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we <3
    Which nobody can de-ny?
    You're gay.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely conflicting relations you two...... it as plain as the eye can see...... juuuuuuuuuuust kidding. I still don't know how anyone can not see the massive amount of smiley faces being thrown around. You two need to get a room.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    Definitely conflicting relations you two...... it as plain as the eye can see...... juuuuuuuuuuust kidding. I still don't know how anyone can not see the massive amount of smiley faces being thrown around. You two need to get a room.
    *sigh*

If only....

BTW, if you haven't noticed, we kinda knew each other. We didn't just met in this thread, LOL.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, if you haven't noticed, we kinda knew each other. We didn't just met in this thread, LOL.
    lol, I couldn't imagine a single person here not picking up that little tidbit of info...haha.

Oh, and I seriously lol'd at this video... I found him quite amusing.
    and lol, who is this? Is youtube having some 'describe your socionics type' craze lately? Is she a member here? lol, holy hell look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0Gu...elated&search=

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    Well then that makes it easy........ Room....get one.

As for your type do people still not see the INFpness. This is the youtube profile....

http://www.youtube.com/user/KamikazePigeonOnFire

Notice the very INFp background....... notice how she says:

"I love making people smile and I'm rather playful"
    "I'm also very mischievious and I love to tease and all-around be silly! x3 I'm constantly cracking jokes. I'm not very good at taking things seriously xD; On the down side I'm pretty shy and stand-offish :/"

Fe
    Suomea

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes i got an INFp vibe straight away im agreeing with that. I could have guessed ENFp but something steered me away from that. I dont have sound on my pc at the moment but theres a butt load of expression in your face and movements. I try to minimize that as an Fi type.

Of course i would never suggest trusting what others say, people need to learn self awareness
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just tell you right now I'm very much not an E
    I haven't read everything, I just want to comment on this --

How are you defining "E" here? In terms of socially outgoing? That's not necessarily the case in socionics.

What makes me think of extraversion for you is your being so fidgety, which I think you said is how you are IRL. If it's really a characteristic trait, if you have difficulties relaxing, you're more likely an extrovert in socionics.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat

How are you defining "E" here? In terms of socially outgoing? That's not necessarily the case in socionics.

What makes me think of extraversion for you is your being so fidgety, which I think you said is how you are IRL. If it's really a characteristic trait, if you have difficulties relaxing, you're more likely an extrovert in socionics.
    How exactly does that compute to being an extrovert? If that's the case, I'm one also.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    How exactly does that compute to being an extrovert? If that's the case, I'm one also.
    Well, in socionics, extroversion is more about feeling the need to take the initiative, to do something, with introverts being more energy-saving. So if someone is constantly fidgeting, and looking like it, I think it's a manifestation of an anxiety in that area, as in "I should be doing something, but not sure what, or I can't do what I know I should be doing".

I think everyone goes through such moments, but extroverts will experience them more often.

If that happens to you too, well, then it would be interesting to see how you compare to others.

I must say, though, that unless there is nothing at all to this, if you are really someone who most people would call fidgety, then it's particularly odd for an ISTp, which are usually among the most "relaxed in their bodies" types.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. You know, you've given me every reason to believe i'm NOT istp, haha. I'm quite fidgety...I assumed it was just an outlet for anxiety. Mainly happens when people are watching me...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I think it's also related to Si, so perhaps low-Si introverts would also make this impression.

But yes, unless there is nothing at all to body language and movements in socionics, a "fidgety ISTp" does seem odd to me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jess, a question: did you determine ISTP as your type via MBTI methodology/test/'socionics type assistant' on Ganin's socionics.com or through socionics VI and interview?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree with what Expat said. Both me and Kat can be tense and fidgety, and we're both Introverted.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree with what Expat said. Both me and Kat can be tense and fidgety, and we're both Introverted.
    I think he was implying that IPs are less fidgety than EJs or IJs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I think he was implying that IPs are less fidgety than EJs or IJs.
    Well, he specifically mentioned Extraversion, not Judgment, so I'll say no.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ISTp husband fidgets when something is bothering him, like when he has a problem he's working on. Otherwise, he doesn't fidget.

My INFj sister is pretty fidgety I think.

I don't think my ISFj brother is fidgety.

The extraverts I know do tend to be a bit *more* fidgety maybe.

I don't personally see much of a correlation, but it's only based on people I know.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jess, a question: did you determine ISTP as your type via MBTI methodology/test/'socionics type assistant' on Ganin's socionics.com or through socionics VI and interview?
    The first one. I don't think many people have been typed by vi/interview.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    My ISTp husband fidgets when something is bothering him, like when he has a problem he's working on. Otherwise, he doesn't fidget.

My INFj sister is pretty fidgety I think.

I don't think my ISFj brother is fidgety.

The extraverts I know do tend to be a bit *more* fidgety maybe.

I don't personally see much of a correlation, but it's only based on people I know.
    Ok, I will give less weight to this for the moment.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Under which definition are you both "introverted"?

2) Anyone "can" be tense and fidgety. Anyone can be anything. A question is whether her behavior in the video is typical - both for her and you - or it was exceptional.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched the video and read the description on second page. I say ENFp. I got the most awful horrible ENFp vibe. There's this girl, who is really friendly and nice, but she has a really hard time taking it easy, so she's always stressed out. We started talking once and we realized we have a lot in common. It was like "wow, we have the same problems, we are so much alike!". We started looking for moments when to chat together, we sometimes happened to be on the same city-bus, we often had same lectures. Our conversations sometimes just ended abruptly in awkward silence, but we ignored it because we had so much in common. But as time passed, we realized we like different lectures, we like the opposite things from the same topic, etc. And there was much more awkward silence. Then we decided to start working out together. We had a long conversation as we were walking to/from gym and it went so bad that we never tried working out together again. There was no open conflict. Just hiiden annoyance and lack of understanding. After that we just drifted apart. Now we barely say hello to each other. This is a classic case of quasi-identical relations.

You look VERY much like her. You have the same facial expressions, shyness... Also, your description was half-altruistic, how you really like helping people... This is frequent among ENFps and INFjs. I used to think she was ISFp, but then I realized she fidgets all the time. Nothing "relaxed" about her. You also moved quite a lot for such a short video.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat

I'm so used to MBTI I forget the difference lol
    I think I was particularly more fidgety due to talking on camera.
    I'm really not a physically active person, but I still have alot of nervous-energy.

"I should be doing something, but not sure what, or I can't do what I know I should be doing"
    Yeah, that's pretty much how it is
    I'm on of those people who bounce their legs up and down when I'm antsy (drives my mom crazy.)

For some reason the subject reminds me of this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=QqhkdHlCHLk

But yeah, I feel I can relate to ENFP and INFJ after reading the descriptions here http://the16types.info/typesview.php

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it stems more from anxiety, I think.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    The first one. I don't think many people have been typed by vi/interview.
    Then I ask you to disregard it. It's immaterial when thinking about your socionics type. Instead of looking at it from a dichotomical point of view, have a look at which functions you believe are strong in you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123