Thread: Shia LaBeouf

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so convincing ..so many arguments, such impeccable reasoning. irresistible, already changed my mind .

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I turned down a scholarship to Yale. The problem with college is that there's a tendency to mistake preparation for productivity. You can prepare all you want, but if you never roll the dice you'll never be successful.

Definitely not a Logical type and hardly a Rational lol. (however he kind of wants to think Te and assess productivity)

Talent is to actors what luck is to card players. It's not really anything; it's just a fictitious word that people have created and labeled things. Talent is like, you know, I never really believed in talent, I believed in drive and determination and preparation, but talent is sort of like luck.

He's wrong, but never mind. Irrationality (Se - determination etc.) and Ethics, again. (T has a tendency to believe in hard work rather than luck)

I'd love to go to school and have a normal life, but I don't see any professor at Yale being able to teach me more than Steven Spielberg.

He's a total fool and a cocky one for sure.

There's something about studying body language and non-spoken emotion - I know the innate response. But to really study it like a science would be fun.

SeFi

I'm a little territorial and defensive. I don't like having my space invaded.

idem

Sometimes I feel I'm living a meaningless life, and I get frightened.

ibidem - inferior Ni plus "Feeling" (SLE may subliminally experience something similar, but would never admit it)

Last edited by Amber; 11-30-2014 at 02:03 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI impression is IEE > ILE... don't really see EJ at all, and Se-ego seems like a bit of a stretch... the OP pics convey a certain latent tension, aristocratic composure and implicit, distant disdain that I've seen pretty clearly in my IEE-Fi brother. but I'm not 100%.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EP for sure.

IEE would make perfect sense. It's difficult to find someone who looks more SLI though.

Anyway, just came here to tell how hot he is

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He looks like an underdeveloped dude on his way to maleness. Guess that's why some people doubt the Se ego lol.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEE could be it. Seems vaguely Fi + static type.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysius View Post
    He seems Merry (Fe), low Se, low willpower (IP temperament?)...

Couldn't he be an IEI ?
    No

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He has been typed as everything, lol.

Hmmmm, he sorta has IE-eyes though. Eyes looking through you, not appearing present at all, etc.

If anything, this guy seems pretty far from dom realism and the world of facts (Not as in but ), doesn't seem like someone who fully accepts and embraces reality for what it is and does seem more attracted to ideology than tangibility. If I can say anything with confidence about him, it's him not being dom. and probably not even a sensor, period. His energy seems more Ip to me too, like in this picture but maybe it's the picture.
    @darya, what is wrong with Ni ego for homie? If it can be explained in words, of course.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 12-04-2014 at 10:11 PM.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he seems super IEE, and super hot.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks so...

EDIT: ...i changed my mind to SLE O__o
    Last edited by lemontrees; 12-05-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEE is still plausible, hardly anything else. Everything about him screams Ep.
    Personally I still consider him to be SEE ...something like the Russel Crowe variety, softer enneagram, Sx last or Sp/sx.
    Last edited by Amber; 12-05-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm, reminds me of Keanu Reeves in this (one who is typed IEE here... for whatever reason, yeah Keanu is EP as fuck, right? ) Compare him to Russel Brand, an undeniable dom (who I am leaning more delta).

All pics I've found has undeniable Ixxp energy, intuitive presence (seeming not present and not as presently felt energetically), intuitive eyes and more so than ... He seems pretty eccentric. Maybe we should try VI-ing?

A no-brainer actually. IEI. I win. What do I get?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If people were capable of pointing to Information Elements in a celebrity's quotes and interviews or to the way a Sociotype may be reflected in their personal life ... it would be great. Instead they roll their Te polr eyes, post a few pics (out of millions available) and dream of seeing functions in their selection.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    Obvious ILE is obvious.
    yes.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh, then I'm going to be persuaded by the mere number of people who superficially VI; usually when several people have the same opinion ... they are inevitably right.

But I wouldn't watch interviews with LaBoeuf, either.

Creepy-male

He's ILE. Much of my tentative typing is based on LaBeouf's participation in a cable show about making an independent film called Project Greenlight. My personal opinion of him is that he's an asshole, an obvious counterfeit intellectual and one who is perpetually in throes of pre-pubescent angst. Hmm, actually maybe I should write an adaptation of Catcher in the Rye -- he kind of is a perfect Holden Caulfield.

I definitely think IxE for him. Perhaps one could argue that LaBeouf's assholish comportment (ex. saying stupid shit at the expense of his collaborators) and blatant plagiarism in the name of praising his tiny penis is the result of Fi-polr but these things aren't limited to sociotype.

Honestly, I don't care enough about him to go into any great detail about why I think ILE @stroking of ego above.
    Last edited by male; 12-05-2014 at 03:02 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know that I see a big problem with ILE as his typing, but he really seems devoid of Fe HA. Just for the sake of the fact that more veteran members deem him 'obviously ILE' I'll default to that. If I were to give a secondary typing I'd say ILI based on VI and his level of energy. Definitely seems logical and weak Se.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Olly From Wally World, I have nothing constructive to add. But IEI wouldn't be my guess for him at all : )

His energy levels, especially if you look at older interviews, are high for IP. I'm still stuck on IxE.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've never thought ILI for him, but the fact that most people hate him could be related to Fe polr.
    Lol

hmmmm gonna switch to ILI now?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    I turned down a scholarship to Yale. The problem with college is that there's a tendency to mistake preparation for productivity. You can prepare all you want, but if you never roll the dice you'll never be successful.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Definitely not a Logical type and hardly a Rational lol. (however he kind of wants to think Te and assess productivity)[B]
    I disagree with your reasoning here. Take for example Mark Zuckerburg and Bill Gates... they dropped out of college because it didn't make sense for them. Does that then make them ethical types, as well?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Now I'm leaning towards INTp.

Attachment 4810"Their necks are often not as well proportioned as other types and their heads seem to strain forwards."
    Attachment 4811 "Eyes - expressive, sad. They often transmit victimization."
    Attachment 4812"ILIs are usually round-shouldered, his head as if drawn into the shoulders and bent forward." (Gulenko)

His lack of charisma may be due to Fe polr. Even trying to look kind and nice, he stills projects an image of an asshole.

INTp-Te ?

"
    Knows how to get along with those around him. They are outwardly elegant, sociable; however, sometimes of a weakened constitution."
    Haha, you know you've done the same with other types for him too, this quoting of Gulenko VI stuff. I think last time it was with ILE or SEE. In any case, I can see what you're saying.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think some of the old members are right. He is ILE-Ti.

I was finding some Einstein pictures on google and I accidentally found it:

Shia and Einstein ILEs.jpg shia-labeouf-albert-einstein.jpgShia-LaBeouf-Looks-Like-Young-Albert-Einstein.jpgShia-LaBeouf-Albert-Einstein (1).jpg

He is an unhealthy ILE-Ti, depressed and artistic, who overdeveloped Fe.

You can see that Einstein is a healthy ILE, who clearly uses Ti over the other functions and is confident in his social role: scientist. Shia, on the other hand, seems to have lost his identity. His eyes show a sad man who doesn't know what to do with his life.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ILE

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

His last famous video "Just do it" is a demonstration of Se Role.

He is ILE, a very crazy one. I thought he was Ti sub, but he is the Ne subtype. There's an article of socionist Viktor Talanov where he says that the ILE-Ne has an unstable Se Role and Fe HA, making he look sometimes like an ESTp.

A lot of people typed Shia as SLE after his crazy video. A superficial observation would show strong Se, but we know the Role function (the name already says it) is easy to mislead.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

updated: IEE 6w7 so/sx

He seems to fit into Delta quadra closer than Alpha, and visually resembles some SLIs. What's interesting is that the IEE is another HP-negativist type just like the SLE and that creates some superficial semblances between the two types particularly when the IEE is acting out of role Se (it can almost be said that the IEE is the SLE of the Delta quadra).
    Last edited by silke; 01-04-2019 at 07:17 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

silke

What makes you think he is Delta, and not Alpha/Beta?

I think that if he is an NF type, he is more of an EIE.

What type would you say is EJArendee, the guy from youtube? I've heard he is also an ENFx type who plays a role of an ESTp.

I'm guessing maybe both of them are ENFjs but I suspect both are ENTps. They're kinda similar.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mentally ill IEE probably

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's hard to see his Ti but he's an ILE-Ne which is an NF subtype. When he starts to analyze things he seems rather logical, well-articulated. I do not see Ti Polr. Also he seems Merry, not Serious. His mimicry is very expressive emotionally, I can't see him as an Fi type. If he is Ethical, I would only consider EIE.

What makes you guys think he is IEE? He is typed as ENFP in Celebritytypes, so this is a strong argument against this typing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpCaPVnOwtI
    (ENTp-Ti)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP_S-8oPIYM
    (ENTp-Ne)

This guy remembers a lot Shia when he was younger. The difference is that Shia is a little more vague and floaty, which is in my view due to Ne sub.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI or IEE > Alpha imho.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see much demonstrative Fe in him for IEE, so I'd go with SLI-Si.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recently I noticed that he very smoothly and greatly play on emotional tones when he deliver his lines in movies.

If we can call this "demonstrative Se" Id say he is ESE!

edit; yet. SLE could work, even IEE in some cases.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Look at those eyes, completely intuitive.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    He has been typed as everything, lol.

Hmmmm, he sorta has IE-eyes though. Eyes looking through you, not appearing present at all, etc.

If anything, this guy seems pretty far from dom realism and the world of facts (Not as in but ), doesn't seem like someone who fully accepts and embraces reality for what it is and does seem more attracted to ideology than tangibility. If I can say anything with confidence about him, it's him not being dom. and probably not even a sensor, period. His energy seems more Ip to me too, like in this picture but maybe it's the picture.
    @darya, what is wrong with Ni ego for homie? If it can be explained in words, of course.
    He kind of look beta-quadra here.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted EIE, coz why not. He definitely is valuing Se or have it as demonstrative. From that motivation video. He VI beta and from my POV is Fe ego without much trace of Fi.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not one of mine. That's for sure. I'd like to hang out with him though.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male View Post
    He's ILE. Much of my tentative typing is based on LaBeouf's participation in a cable show about making an independent film called Project Greenlight. My personal opinion of him is that he's an asshole, an obvious counterfeit intellectual and one who is perpetually in throes of pre-pubescent angst. Hmm, actually maybe I should write an adaptation of Catcher in the Rye -- he kind of is a perfect Holden Caulfield.

I definitely think IxE for him. Perhaps one could argue that LaBeouf's assholish comportment (ex. saying stupid shit at the expense of his collaborators) and blatant plagiarism in the name of praising his tiny penis is the result of Fi-polr but these things aren't limited to sociotype.

Honestly, I don't care enough about him to go into any great detail about why I think ILE @stroking of ego above.
    It's amazing how little of anything written in this insulting post has to do with IxEs and other socionics types.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen him being typed as SLE, ILE, ESE, EIE, IEE, LIE, SLI, EII, IEI, LSI...

Really guys? Are you gonna pick the 16 types? This shows how most people totally misunderstand the theory.

Now. I have to admit he is hard to type, maybe because he fakes his personality a lot, so we can't know his real self, but also - in my opinion - it's mostly because he is a very unhealthy guy who didn't find a meaning in his life, i.e, is in a professional field that is not suitable for his personality.

But I'll show some obvious points.

1) He is extremely detached, abstract guy. Highly likely Intuitive.
    2) He is expressive, crazy, intense. Highly likely Extravert.

Conclusion: He is either ILE, IEE or EIE (definitely not LIE).

In my opinion he is ILE cause he is cold, and his emotional expression is somewhat forced. He also has trouble to be charismatic and polite, which is a sign of a rather weak Fi and also Fe. I think he is an unhealthy ILE-Ne with a high focus on Se due to a lack of proper development of Ti. As well as there are a lot of Beta STs with fucked up Ti, I don't see a problem in existing a stupid ILE. Actually, a lot of ILEs have a tendency to engage in leftist ideologies, and unrealistic fantasies in general. I know plenty stupid ILEs.

As for him being IEE or EIE instead of ILE, I would like to see a solid argument.
    Last edited by Dionysius; 02-03-2017 at 04:47 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast