Thread: Fictional Delta Characters In Movies and Literature

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Matt Murdock is an IEI. I think he has that 4D Fi that allows him to be emotionally invested in the life of his clients and give them the right words to get through their difficult situations. He has a soft charm that makes people attracted to him.

Though, it seems that Jessica Jones is inmune to it because no matter how many jokes or attempts to show her that he is in her side, she doesn't seem to budge. I think Jessica could be ESI. I don't know if Frank is an ESI or LSI, but he has that attitude that Se-creatives have of "taking care of the things people do not want to take care of to" or "being the one that get his hands dirty". I don't feel Frank is disposed to be more like the character Micro (LII) or is attracted to his way of being or do things, so SLI is discarded; I feel more of a Kindred relationship between the two, because they annoy each other and even end up fighting after every movement they have to take in order to reach their goals, despite they end up being useful to each other. Micro seems to be more extroverted, in some points, being the one who takes the initiative to reach Frank and the one who tries to get Frank to talk in their quiet base, but I don't feel that Micro supervises Frank, he doesn't know how to control him.
    Last edited by HeInin; 10-19-2023 at 06:42 AM.