This is related to what was discussed in this thread and page:
http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...855cfb939f8db9

Ok. So here is the revised version which makes an effort to separate "value" and "strength" of a function. Increased strength means that you have increased capability to apply that function. Increased value means that you have increased appreciation for the capability to use that function.

A) Each function belongs to a realm and has a direction. Realms are sensory, intuitive,
logical, and ethical. Directions are extroverted and introverted. In addition to this functions can be classified as rational and irrational. Let's call this the functions nature.

B) Each function has complementary function, competing function, and conflicting function among the functions of same nature. In addition the function is blocked with another function having a different nature and direction. E.g. an introverted rational function gets blocked with extroverted irrational function and so on. I won't explain the blocking dynamics more in this post I just apply them.

C) Complementary function has the same nature, is in different realm and has a different direction. For e.g. Te the complementary function is Fi. When a function gets stronger and more valued the complementary function gets weaker and more valued (and the opposite).

D) Competing function has the same nature, is in same realm and has different direction. For e.g. Te the competing function is Ti. When a function gets stronger and more valued the competing function get stronger but less valued (and the opposite).

E) Conflicting function has the same nature, is in different realm and has same direction. For e.g. Te the conflicting function is Fe. When a function gets stronger and more valued the conflicting function gets weaker and less valued (and the opposite).

So to apply this to the type INFp i.e. how "intuitive subtype INFp" differs from average INFp:
Ni is stronger and more valued
Fe is weaker and is less valued (this is caused by an "intra-block suppression effect" which I didn't describe)
Si is weaker and less valued
Te is stronger and more valued
Se is weaker but more valued
Ti is stronger but less valued
Ne is stronger but less valued
Fi is weaker but more valued

In practice this implies e.g. that for Ni-subtype INFp the "perfect dual" is Se-subtype ESTp.