Thread: How do subtypes affect intertype relationships?

Hybrid View

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't, they do not exist.

Try proving that they do.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dont think its possible proving any of socionics exists. I was just challenging you. And you should know I have a tendency to say "prove it" whenever someone makes a declaration about the existence of something .

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee View Post

Anything can exist so long as you develop a system that allows for its existence.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, anything can be fabricated, but to exist means to be actual in reality.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me, there is a significant change. Si ISTp are too soft for me as well. My boyfriend is ESTj Si, which makes him less harsh than Te subtype and it's also easier for me to interact with him . The same about INTjs - I get on really well with Ne subtype, much worse with Ti subtype.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retsyn didn't exist until Certs invented it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People giving names to things they think they do not exist. Pretty funny.

When it is on everyone's mouth one just needs to give it a name and voila, behold.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Already been done, use the search feature.
    Subjective realism. All perceptions and thus reality is a fabrication by your standards. What you're saying is a contradiction.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's a rather simple deduction to come to the conclusion there are subtypes. It isn't like there are 16 people that have been cloned 375000000 times each.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    It's a rather simple deduction to come to the conclusion there are subtypes. It isn't like there are 16 people that have been cloned 375000000 times each.
    ....Um....dur, nobodies the same. I can assure you that there are definitely no subtypes though, thats just people trying to overcomplicate things. If there are subtypes of types, then there are subtypes of subtypes, which have subtypes of their own, and so forth.

But even if we were to say people were clones of each other, even if there were definite 16 types of people in this world; being a clone might mean they are psychologically the same...but they'd inevitably be taking different paths which would produce different outcomes, which is what we can see in real life.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....Um....dur, nobodies the same. I can assure you that there are definitely no subtypes though, thats just people trying to overcomplicate things. If there are subtypes of types, then there are subtypes of subtypes, which have subtypes of their own, and so forth.

But even if we were to say people were clones of each other, even if there were definite 16 types of people in this world; being a clone might mean they are psychologically the same...but they'd inevitably be taking different paths which would produce different outcomes, which is what we can see in real life.
    is your argument:'There are no differentiated "subtypes" BECAUSE that's too complex?' That's not an argument. That's like saying there are no atoms because molecules are already so complex.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duals ftw
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    is your argument:'There are no differentiated "subtypes" BECAUSE that's too complex?' That's not an argument. That's like saying there are no atoms because molecules are already so complex.
    No. Not complex. Over-complicated, as in completely unnecessary and therefore not true at all.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Not complex. Over-complicated, as in completely unnecessary and therefore not true at all.
    That is a subjective statement, and you aren't supporting it.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Already been done, use the search feature.

Subjective realism. All perceptions and thus reality is a fabrication by your standards. What you're saying is a contradiction.
    Use the search function? That's just another way of opting out and saying it hasn't been proven yet. Subjective realism? No, what the fuck are you talking about. Im talking about reality and your over there talking about philosophy. There's a reason why philosophy is useless, it gets you nowhere. You're supposedly IEI, you lack Se, stay in your corner if you can't comprehend wtf im saying.

There's real, and then there's not real. Example. The president is real. Santa Clause is not. Just because a child may believe in Santa Clause in its own mind doesn't mean Santa Claus actually exist in reality. Take that new-age bullshit and get the fuck.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    lol
    Use the search function? That's just another way of opting out and saying it hasn't been proven yet.
    Why should anyone reexplain something which has been gone over so in depth before and is also pretty fuckin obvious and a dumb question? .. Re^ what Hitta said.

Subjective realism? No, what the fuck are you talking about. Im talking about reality and your over there talking about philosophy. There's a reason why philosophy is useless, it gets you nowhere. You're supposedly IEI, you lack Se, stay in your corner if you can't comprehend wtf im saying.
    Reality has a subjective component. That can be shown pretty easily philosophically, and demonstrated in physics in alot of interesting ways. We can talk about it if you want, but I don't think you want to. So you're uneducated, well wear it like a badge. Are you from a poor background? You're in highschool aren't you? Learn when to keep your mouth shut and listen, you will get farther.

IEIs don't lack Se just like you don't lack Fi.. It's just a different form of the function. That's something I'm willing to explain since 95 percent of the forum still doesn't get it. Also, stop trying to act like a badass over the internet. In my experience SLEs are actually pussies. I saw that thread where you're afraid to walk up to a girl and ask her on a date? You don't have balls. I know because I also have no balls. Don't bullshit a bullshitter.

There's real, and then there's not real. Example. The president is real. Santa Clause is not. Just because a child may believe in Santa Clause in its own mind doesn't mean Santa Claus actually exist in reality. Take that new-age bullshit and get the fuck.
    The child doesn't actually believe santa clause exists in the outside world. That's the problem with language which people never catch. It's a misleading way of thinking to use words. Words are really functional more than logical. The child believes santa exists in his imagination, because he does. The mind is a physical thing. The phenomenon of experiencing an imagination of santa existing is real. And there are subjective elements everywhere in reality, even on physical levels. New age bullshit.. no it's new age, but not bullshit. I mean, if you want to remain an angsty dipshit that's your right. You'll probably change your mind after a few acid trips. Go do some acid.
    Last edited by rat1; 10-18-2011 at 02:09 PM.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Why should anyone reexplain something which has been gone over so in depth before and is also pretty fuckin obvious and a dumb question? .. Re^ what Hitta said.

Reality has a subjective component. That can be shown pretty easily philosophically, and demonstrated in physics in alot of interesting ways. We can talk about it if you want, but I don't think you want to. So you're uneducated, well wear it like a badge. Are you from a poor background? You're in highschool aren't you? Learn when to keep your mouth shut and listen, you will get farther.

IEIs don't lack Se just like you don't lack Fi.. It's just a different form of the function. That's something I'm willing to explain since 95 percent of the forum still doesn't get it. Also, stop trying to act like a badass over the internet. In my experience SLEs are actually pussies. I saw that thread where you're afraid to walk up to a girl and ask her on a date? You don't have balls. I know because I also have no balls. Don't bullshit a bullshitter.

The child doesn't actually believe santa clause exists in the outside world. That's the problem with language which people never catch. It's a misleading way of thinking to use words. Words are really functional more than logical. The child believes santa exists in his imagination, because he does. The mind is a physical thing. The phenomenon of experiencing an imagination of santa existing is real. And there are subjective elements everywhere in reality, even on physical levels. New age bullshit.. no it's new age, but not bullshit. I mean, if you want to remain an angsty dipshit that's your right. You'll probably change your mind after a few acid trips. Go do some acid.
    You know im not reading none of that, because I know that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, you aren't reading it cuz you don't give a shit. And that's fine cuz neither do I, fuck you

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, you aren't reading it cuz you don't give a shit. And that's fine cuz neither do I, fuck you
    No thank you, im flattered, but im not going to fuck you. Go fuck yourself.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)