Thread: How do subtypes affect intertype relationships?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krig the Viking, great job! I like your explanation. Particularly in that it doesn't contradict itself unlike some other explanations I've heard...

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I find that they do alter relations, but dont change them. For instance I get more activation from ESTps than from ESTps, who in turn give me more subjects to discuss than the subtypes do. In the two subtypes theory they do not change the basic relation you have with a type but they might change what you get out of a relation.

As far as DCNH theory goes, Gulenko himself said that the different subtypes have different relations.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The DCNH-theory has merit because it effectively explains the difference between introverted-extroverts and extroverted-introverts but I heavily disagree that the DCNH can appear for each socionic type. Here is my interpretation:

Alpha as my example:
    1)ENTP - Extroverted Extrovert = Creative () = Accepting subtype.
    2)ENTP - Introverted Extrovert = Normalizing () = Producing subtype.

1)ISFP - Introverted Introvert = Harmonizing () = Accepting subtype.
    2)ISFP - Extroverted Introvert = Dominant () = Producing subtype.

At this point you can easily transition between accepting/producing theory of subtypes, model A, duality and DCNH. As many people wonder do subtypes make better partners and well DCNH would suggest so. Two Thumbs up!!

Gamma as my example:
    1)ISFJ - Extroverted Introvert = Creative () = Producing subtype.
    2)ISFJ - Introverted Introvert = Normalizing () = Accepting subtype.

1)ENTJ - Extroverted Extrovert = Dominant () = Accepting subtype.
    2)ENTJ - Introverted Extrovert = Harmonizing () = Producing subtype.

At this point when you compare the Alpha example with the Gamma example conflictor is consistent with DCNH. ENTP is incompatible with ISFJ as is ENTJ incompatible with ISFP. Incompatiblity simply means a mis-match. As many people wonder do subtypes make worse partners and well DCNH would suggest so. Two Thumbs up!!!

So we have duality theory, accepting/producing subtype theory, model A and DCNH-theory all in collaboration with one another. However the point of departure is the nonsense that unfolds into absurdity when DCNH-theory turns into a free for all of abnormal socionics. The ENTP can fit all categories of DCNH and so too can all socionic types, therefore an ENTP can be compatible with a ISFP and a ISFJ. So on and so forth. Two nubs down!!!