Creepy-ms. kensington at work.
Re: when you determine your own type,
i posted a thread in this section titled "Help with my type". Im confused about INTj and INTp, i considered ENTp as well. When I was into MB typology I was probably like 99% sure I was their INTP. The type description seemed really accurate, and the letters by themselves is how I behave. The other 1% was possibly INFP. But this could be explained by the socionics role function, among other things.
Originally Posted by detail
I think what i've posted in the earlier thread is true, but I could make a case for INTp as well. I feel that like INTps, I am disturbed if something does not fit into the wholeness of a concept, which can be seen as spiritual in nature. I've got some kind of overactive intuition, if it's not my base. I also think I like to warn, to say "wait a minute", like an INTp. Most of all, I think I behave very P. In practical matters of any kind, i will act when prompted by crisis. Only in intellectual pursuits will i forage ahead, restless. i also show signs of "not knowing when to stop arguing". Though this may just be because I don't know what to do with myself sometimes when not doing some sort of verbal activity, or i wish it to continue.
im verbal-- lalalalla.
selectively social. But i do think i agree that a psychological type can show signs that are typical of a completely different type.