Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
Quote Originally Posted by FDG
You all people need more real life experience on how LIE-ESI relationships develop. It happens that:

- The LIE is just enough good humored to relax the ESI. He's also sufficiently good at sex to make her orgasm so that she relaxes.
- The LIE gets money and squanders it on buying houses, going on vacation with the ESI. Otherwise the LIE would rot alone with a lot of money, and the ESI woudl rot alone trying to make some money.
- I'm not even sure that it plays out with queen-knight stuff nowadays. I'm happy that now everything is such on more fair terms. I think all ExTx IxFx relationships play out similarly, where the ExTx does almost all the practical-money related stuff, and the IxFx is there to support morally and practically the ExTx in his pursuits. Otherwise, the ExTx would just live and empty successful life, and the IxFx would live an empty life for others. In this exact context LIE-ESI relations have to be understood.

Ps. I think I'm LIE, and I'm not "passive" in relationship. Being "victim" is different from being passive.
LOL IF YOU ARE ENTJ AND I AM ISFJ AND WE WERE BOTH GAY AND I LIVED IN ITALY OR YOU LIVED IN AMERICA WE COULD HAVE A HOMOSEXUAL DUAL RELATIONSHIP
omfg