Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are ENFps just fakes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default B*tch please..

Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    Are enfps just fakes? enfps work really hard and suck up completely trying to get people to like them. its kinda disgusting
    because you know they are not being real just trying to manipulate people into liking them. you can't get honest opinion outta them. esfps and sensory types think enfps are great but I + N people are annoyed by you. please stop annoying us, just be truthful.

we know you have good intentions but we are sick of enfps constantly trying to be sweet.

Hahah, it seems like you are saying that all enfp's are that way. Well , to be honest i think the way you ''label'' people is idiotic. (since almost every kid in highschool does that (until they realize its of no use) cause of the pressure of being popular). NOBODY , and then i mean NOBODY , likes to be the kid which ends up being bullied, so why people want to be liked and respected, is something i understand perfectly good.

Remember that those 4 letters only indicates the basic of the way people's brain, more or less work. What it really is about, is the environment people grow up in.
    I myself am an Enfp , and I often end up being ''disliked'' because of how honest and straight forward I am. What you just said is some of the most ignorant and close minded thing's i've ever read.

I'd rather say that you are the fake one since you just label people (including yourself) into four letters. And manipulate into liking them, really ? Im pretty sure H.I.TLER did that as well, and he's not an Enfp as far as people know .

And... WE are ? who the f*ck are WE ? At least be man/woman enough to stand for your own words. To me it seems like you are the manipulative one using ''we'' against every single Enfp.

Btw , my CLOSEST friends are borth INTJ's, so again , STOP LABELING.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Jesus Christ.

a newbie would not know that u have to type hitl3r in a special way for it to show [/sherlock]

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kronemary View Post
    Hahah, it seems like you are saying that all enfp's are that way. Well , to be honest i think the way you ''label'' people is idiotic. (since almost every kid in highschool does that (until they realize its of no use) cause of the pressure of being popular). NOBODY , and then i mean NOBODY , likes to be the kid which ends up being bullied, so why people want to be liked and respected, is something i understand perfectly good.

Remember that those 4 letters only indicates the basic of the way people's brain, more or less work. What it really is about, is the environment people grow up in.
    I myself am an Enfp , and I often end up being ''disliked'' because of how honest and straight forward I am. What you just said is some of the most ignorant and close minded thing's i've ever read.

I'd rather say that you are the fake one since you just label people (including yourself) into four letters. And manipulate into liking them, really ? Im pretty sure H.I.TLER did that as well, and he's not an Enfp as far as people know .

And... WE are ? who the f*ck are WE ? At least be man/woman enough to stand for your own words. To me it seems like you are the manipulative one using ''we'' against every single Enfp.

Btw , my CLOSEST friends are borth INTJ's, so again , STOP LABELING.
    Hon, this thread was posted roughly eight years ago. If you look at the OP's profile, they have not posted since '07. So basically, you're bitching out a member who's not even here anymore and pointlessly necro-ing a thread that probably should be left to rot in the depths of the forum. Try checking dates next time?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    6w7 sx/sp probably
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I did't realize how old this thread is.

I'm amused by how the OP's thinking seems rather aristocratic, though. Lumping all ENFps together like that. Wonder if they're a Delta themselves, or a Beta.

^good associative thinking

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sigh View Post

I'm amused by how the OP's thinking seems rather aristocratic, though. Lumping all ENFps together like that. Wonder if they're a Delta themselves, or a Beta.
    Isn't lumping together all people that generalise discrete groups of people aristocratic too?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No type is stranger to moron. You may lump OP into whatever group you wish though.

TIM
    6w7 sx/sp probably
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    No type is stranger to moron. You may lump OP into whatever group you wish though.
    I don't particularly wish to lump them in a specific group, I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Isn't lumping together all people that generalise discrete groups of people aristocratic too?
    I'm pointing out that OP's thinking fits into the aristocratic dichotomy which certain types are supposed to fit into according to Socionics. I never said every aristocratic type was like the OP.

Edit: Basically, I don't think pointing out that someone's thinking seems aristocratic is the same as being aristocratic. Although I am considering being a Delta, so I very well might have aristocratic tendencies myself.

(And maybe I should mention that my comment was mostly tongue in cheek anyway.)
    Last edited by Sigh; 01-23-2014 at 04:12 PM.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't particularly wish to lump them in a specific group, I'm just saying.
    Even though you totally did.

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'are enfps fakes?" - answer: yes

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm pointing out that OP's thinking fits into the aristocratic dichotomy which certain types are supposed to fit into according to Socionics. I never said every aristocratic type was like the OP.

Edit: Basically, I don't think pointing out that someone's thinking seems aristocratic is the same as being aristocratic. Although I am considering being a Delta, so I very well might have aristocratic tendencies myself.
    Hyuk hyuk hyuk

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It turns out that Gulenko proved that ENFps all act as if they are in a masquerade. Who woulda thought.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    It turns out that Gulenko proved that ENFps all act as if they are in a masquerade. Who woulda thought.
    You solved socionics... they're all pucas.

Man grows used to everything, the scoundrel!

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, with varying degrees of realism.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I yam a realist ENFp, I have truth I do not want everybody to like me I do not want to be the centre of attention. I yam special ENFp, you can only buy me in Russia.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    me saying a certain type of behavior was typical of merry types was used in all seriousness as an argument for me being EII once, lol.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    me saying a certain type of behavior was typical of merry types was used in all seriousness as an argument for me being EII once, lol.
    oh I remember that lol

it wasn't merry types - you tried to discount what I've said on basis of it being "beta NF bullshit" completely ignoring what was being said in the discussion on basis of some conjectural socionics groupings

that indeed had a heavy imprint of delta aristocracy in how dismissive you were towards "beta nfs" most of whom you've never even gotten to know personally on this forum

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    oh I remember that lol

it wasn't merry types - you tried to discount what I've said on basis of it being "beta NF bullshit" completely ignoring what was being said in the discussion on basis of some conjectural socionics groupings

that indeed had a heavy imprint of delta aristocracy in how dismissive you were towards "beta nfs" most of whom you've never even gotten to know personally on this forum
    a few of the people here i've gotten the closest to and talk to the most are people you type beta nf. somehow they tolerate me and my dislike of bullshit, lol.

definitely not "most," though, since i havent gotten to know most of the people on the forum personally.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    a few of the people here i've gotten the closest to and talk to the most are people you type beta nf. somehow they tolerate me and my dislike of bullshit, lol.

definitely not "most," though, since i havent gotten to know most of the people on the forum personally.
    and some of those people self type as deltas, alphas, and so on. point being that if you had sincerely gotten along with these "beta nfs" as you'd like to claim then you wouldn't refer to what they had to say as "bullshit", which is dismissive and demeaning

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    and some of those people self type as deltas, alphas, and so on. point being that if you had sincerely gotten along with these "beta nfs" as you'd like to claim then you wouldn't refer to what they had to say as "bullshit", which is dismissive and demeaning
    okay. tell jadae that i secretly think everything he says is bullshit. lets see if that outweighs every other way i have demonstrated friendship towards him. i bet he'll stop talking to me immediately.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    Are enfps just fakes? enfps work really hard and suck up completely trying to get people to like them. its kinda disgusting
    because you know they are not being real just trying to manipulate people into liking them. you can't get honest opinion outta them. esfps and sensory types think enfps are great but I + N people are annoyed by you. please stop annoying us, just be truthful.

we know you have good intentions but we are sick of enfps constantly trying to be sweet.
    Fuckin hell...

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

never
    6w7-2w3-1w2 so/sx

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE