Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Predictable and calm
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would anyone like things to feel dangerous… I know some people do but I just don’t understand it lol

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm I might change my answer to “unpredictable and innocuous”….
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I chose unpredictable and dangerous just because, but um what is this question?

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like unpredictable and innocuous. best of both worlds, you aren't stuck but aren't in pain either

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unpredictable and innocuous, able to enjoy fantasy and Star shine with lavender coats of pure language coastlines reflecting awe and wonder, like a jewel of physics cake of every dimension and entanglement!!
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things are pretty good. I wouldn't follow Marie Kondo's advice because then I'd have to keep a maximum of only 30 books, and as many people say, "you mean on the nightstand, right?" However, hoarders are pretty nuts and their houses are gross, so my enjoyment of things has its limits. I like things, and while it's hard to like things too much, it's easy to like too many.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How dangerous are we talking about? I want a real man to troll my fag feelings kind of - but I don't want Dahmer to put me in his freezer, either. Or be treated as poorly as I was in high school lol. There's a healthy balance even if you don't win the prize of sitting on some ugly black throne.

I guess I want things predictable and dangerous. That's how the world is like for me anyway as a "victim" type with strong Ni + psychic abilities. I basically have both Phoebe and Piper's powers on Charmed. I don't TK or orb or heal much. I used to do it more, but I prefer blowing shit up/Piper's Hands of Discontent (molecular combustion- like when I ban spammers) and having premonitions over the other powers.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    Why would anyone like things to feel dangerous… I know some people do but I just don’t understand it lol
    I'll gayslate it for you (gay + translate):

Do most gay men want to fap to Jesse Santana wearing BDSM leather dungeon gear or a meek obese nice man? One is more "dangerous" even tho it's not really- I think it to mean more the fantasy of danger. Obviously I don't think most people in their right minds likes 'real danger' - that's just grimdark and scary. But I get the appeal of the 'bad boy' and all that.

Why yes school shooter, I want to be school shot today! No. I don't think it works like that. Maybe my prior example is kinda off tho, the meek obese man could stereotypically be "nicer" or less narc or something, I guess - and that's the appeal.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sorry for the triple post @kuno -

Somebody was trying to explain to me that their body was turned on by somebody inflicting real (NOT fantasy RP) pain to it. yeah I never got that myself. I could never be that masochistic. So yeah some people really do like things that dangerous for real real- it's bizarre to me too, but brain + genetics does all sorts of interesting things.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predictable is boring and hey we just live once, if it's predictable, then you realize you're living it more than once.
    But it's nice that it's a sort of unpredictability which is narrowed down to accepted possibilities and not completely unexpected results (even though that can be interesting for appreciation). Any sort of expressive result which has any attached acceptance by the observer and narrowed down to the possibilities within the model which delineates that is fine. Also innocuous and dangerous is a relative concept, cause you never really know which layer of your perception which might be affected by your results. Sometimes nothing is the the beginning of everything and that can be extremely dangerous
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unpredictable and innocuous in a good way

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@NarcOprahGayStr8 I love your gayslation In daily life, I generally want things to be innocuous and predictable (I’m boring), but sometimes I like unpredictability if it’s still innocuous. And yet, I admit, I do like a bit of thrill and excitement (“danger”) in bed. I might even enjoy a bit of pain (never tried anything masochistic as of yet), but I know I probably won’t want too much of that cuz that’ll kill my mood lol.

I fit the caregiver romance style very well, but sometimes I wanna go a little crazy and be a bit more victim-y. I do think my boyfriend is the stereotypical aggressor type in Socionics, so

Also, you and Jesse Santana It would be great if ya got to meet him one day, hohoho.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I come across something unpredictable and dangerous I shit my pants, if I can predict that something is dangerous, I want to avoid it. Predictable and innocuous is nice but pleasant surprizes are what get me excited in all kinds of way.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NarcOprahGayStr8 View Post
    I'll gayslate it for you (gay + translate):

Do most gay men want to fap to Jesse Santana wearing BDSM leather dungeon gear or a meek obese nice man? One is more "dangerous" even tho it's not really- I think it to mean more the fantasy of danger. Obviously I don't think most people in their right minds likes 'real danger' - that's just grimdark and scary. But I get the appeal of the 'bad boy' and all that.

Why yes school shooter, I want to be school shot today! No. I don't think it works like that. Maybe my prior example is kinda off tho, the meek obese man could stereotypically be "nicer" or less narc or something, I guess - and that's the appeal.
    Why not all of the above? Meek, obese, wearing BDSM leather and dangerous.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls