Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post
    Tbf, I have better consideration of possibilities than Ne Leads when it comes to reasons why people may be doing what theyre doing. Ne Leads often still jump to conclusions and assume the worst about others. I wait and gather info / leave things open to further consideration and questioning more. Outside of that, I dont see the value in Ne for much of anything, so I dont care.
    I have 4D Ne, although it’s not valued, and I do jump to conclusions (as can be seen by my Ready-Fire-Aim typings), but I’m not committed to the conclusions I form. I’m not married to them.

They’re mainly intended as food for thought. Merely suggestions which others can use as a starting point.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I have 4D Ne, although it’s not valued, and I do jump to conclusions (as can be seen by my Ready-Fire-Aim typings), but I’m not committed to the conclusions I form. I’m not married to them.

They’re mainly intended as food for thought. Merely suggestions which others can use as a starting point.
    Yeah. I dont like this when it's done with humans because it can at times be so damaging. I'm more cautious and play it safe. "If you dont have enough info, don't conclude anything at all." I think it's important to be that way in general, but especially with human beings, since feelings are involved.