Threaded View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    what? do you not know the definition of antithesis?

Anyways, Maritsa, what I was getting at was that when I ask for an outsider's POV, I don't go to a direct type (lol, no idea how or why you would assume I go to an Ne type), I just ask like-minded individuals who I consider able to give realistic advice.

I thought that was Ne-polar: dreading too many possibilities. Idk. guess not.
    Dreading possibilities is not Ne polr; Ne polr is not seeing the possibilities infront of you as you do Se, reach to go for the objective in the immediate time frame/project. This is due to lack of planing. Hence, using Se, running after things like emergencies that have to get done now, because the person didn't anticipate all the various outcomes before acting. Something LSE are very good at. Because LSI have Se, they can take lots of unnecessary actions to accomplish a task, overlooking Te and efficiency as well. And, Ne PoLR of my LSI boss gets to the life of me, than I run towards my dual friend to vent...

I meant IEI is the antithesis of Te.

They like theories that are practical, noticeable and workable, realistic, so not being interested in new phenomenon or theory is not really Ne PoLR, but they may have very little interest in creating them or coming up with those ideas; but then, they are very creative as artists, anything real and tangible. This again applies to most S types anyway.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-08-2011 at 04:23 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html