Thread: Discusion of Ne PoLR in ISFjs and ISTjs

Threaded View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imho most Socionics enthusiast try to make too much of the PoLR, trying to translate it into specific behaviors. But such behaviors are not really there, it is more a matter of behaviors that aren't there. In general I think the way the PoLR manifests itself is through the Mobilizing Function: if a person uses their Mobilizing Function too much, it is often obvious to onlookers that the principles of the Information Element of their PoLR are being violated, but the person themselves does not realize this. In case of an ESI or LSI, this is often a matter of drawing conclusions about a situation or a development without properly falsifying if other conclusions aren't possible either.Not just theoretical possibilities, but possibilities where one of them might in fact be more fitting for or explaining of the situation.

I've explained this in a blog post how this works for LSEs, perhaps this helps:

http://mavericksocionics.blogspot.nl...-and-polr.html
    Last edited by consentingadult; 04-19-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking