Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dioklecian's Typing Thread

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian

You asked me to type you, not the other way around.
    What other way around? I asked for a typing and you said you'd do it for money. Money I don't feel is worth spending on something there's no way for you to prove. I assure you... I can make it through life without needing you as a life coach or even having any socionics knowledge whatsoever. Clearly, if anyone could use a life coach I'd volunteer to be yours, I feel like you could benefit from one a lot more than myself. Throw socionics out the window and let me coach you a little bit about life itself, away from school, and computer screens.
    I'd do it free of charge because I'm just that type of person.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Dio, first, i'm not sure if you typed me correctly. second, if you do really have the revolutionary breakthroughs, i would really like to be able to use them as soon as possible. if there is nothing revolutionary, then please present yourself in a more realistic manner reflecting that you are just someone who is willing to help you go through typing together with DEDICATION, for which there is a price to pay. i would want the forum members to be advised though to be realistic in terms of that that's only what it's all about.
    Dee the breakthrough is real, there are people in the forum who know what it is.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think anyone is serious when they ask you to help them find their type.
    Especially not when you're asking people to pay.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka

What other way around? I asked for a typing and you said you'd do it for money. Money I don't feel is worth spending on something there's no way for you to prove. I assure you... I can make it through life without needing you as a life coach or even having any socionics knowledge whatsoever. Clearly, if anyone could use a life coach I'd volunteer to be yours, I feel like you could benefit from one a lot more than myself. Throw socionics out the window and let me coach you a little bit about life itself, away from school, and computer screens.
    And what would you teach me?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    I am really bothered that a con artist is allowed to use this forum for this purpose.
    You are mean and turning towards evil, and your husband is not ISTP, good luck finding his type.
    soooo, unless people pay you, all the types that everyone else already has are wrong?
    Cracka you ask for help and then turn against me?
    I'm not trying to turn against you, just putting this thread into perspective from my point of view. If it comes out as harsh as it very well may be doing, it's for your own good. I'm putting this into words that are very easy to understand, no matter what type you or I may be.
    It's business 101, if you have something to sell you have to have a way to market it. You are trying to sell something that really doesn't exist except in your own mind.

I tell you what, if everyone here paypal'd you $.50 you'd make a little something and all you'd have to do is type one person here and make it all public, your reasoning and proof is all we'd need to see, then and only then could any of this be taken seriously.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am really bothered that a con artist is allowed to use this forum for this purpose.
    You are mean and turning towards evil, and your husband is not ISTP, good luck finding his type.
    soooo, unless people pay you, all the types that everyone else already has are wrong?
    I'm not trying to turn against you, just putting this thread into perspective from my point of view. If it comes out as harsh as it very well may be doing, it's for your own good. I'm putting this into words that are very easy to understand, no matter what type you or I may be.
    It's business 101, if you have something to sell you have to have a way to market it. You are trying to sell something that really doesn't exist except in your own mind.

I tell you what, if everyone here paypal'd you $.50 you'd make a little something and all you'd have to do is type one person here and make it all public, your reasoning and proof is all we'd need to see, then and only then could any of this be taken seriously.
    I have typed thousands of people, hundreds in this forum.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what would you teach me?
    Social Intelligence.
    How to reason with people and be taken seriously.
    How to live a fulfilling life away from a message forum.
    I could keep going but don't feel it's really worth arguing with you anymore.

Creepy-bg

so have the rest of us... why should we think that your typing is going to be any better or more reliable than our own?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    I don't think anyone is serious when they ask you to help them find their type.
    Especially not when you're asking people to pay.
    Many people are, lots of people discuss their types over PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And how many have paid you for this. Name one person here and I will take back anything I've said...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    You don't seem to have given your explanations yet.

Regardless of whether or not you are right, people aren't going to accept what you say just because you said it. You have to back it up if you want credibility.

I have writen dozens fo explanationsof my typings in the forum.
    Explanations for Every person take time and I have a billion things to do. Everybody wants to GET things for free, but no-one is willing to GIVE for free.

As I said, I need to raise funds for the patent. I can find people types and give them a lifetime guarantee. Anyone wants to take the offer, they can do so. No-one forces anyone. I thought this would be a quiet thread with 2-3 posts a day.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The admin request that dioklecian DISCONTINUE his solicitastions to collect money for the purpose of typing, Thanks.

THREAD LOCKED!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123