Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
That has been my biggest grievance with LIEs, and the Ni subtype in particular. They project scheming and bad intentions on other people when they are the biggest schemers of them all.

At my previous job, most of my superiors were LIE-Ni. They would always come up with these crazy unrealistic plans that required 10 times the workpower we had. The planning would go on and on for months(team of 3 LIE-Ni, one EIE-Ni, me, SLI and sometimes LSI) and then we had like two weeks to implement everything. There was no point in telling them "may I remind you we're not supermen, no one has the strength to implement this". Se HA you know. LSI and me bonded over this.

LSI after meeting: "Hey did you already take your holiday ? I'm taking my leave during implementation week"
Me: "No I can't but I wish I did. I'm probably be able to take one or two days off max"

No one other than Gammas likes to work in such shitty unsustainable conditions. Gamma "work culture" is voluntary slavery. If a "delta" or basically anyone is sneaky with you, it's because your overplanning is planning for failure. But yeah, let's all prance around smiling and pretending we're some productive work machine, while we are being burned out each time implementation week is around the corner. Shit, I'm glad I'm out of there.
clearly you were in a hellish situation, and I have empathy for that.

That aside, no, when I'm overworking is not the only time a Delta has tried to manipulate me by saying something sneaky instead of just telling me their ideas.

I am not positing delta are inherently sneaky.