Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
So my first GF was an LSI. She saw me doing donuts in my Jaguar in the parking lot and then she went out and got a six-pack of beer and called me to meet her in the park at sunset. The attraction was immediate. She was pretty terrific, and after we broke up, she got a math degree and taught mathematics in a college for a while.

After my divorce, I met the woman I described in the post above. The LSI in the restaurant, that is. The attraction was immediate. She, also, was pretty terrific. That lasted a few years, as it turned out.

At this point, I think I know LSI's and I know that as well as we get along, we eventually break up, so now I'm only open to dating ESI's. I figure that the previous two LSI's were basically the same person in almost every way. For one thing, when the lights were out, they acted exactly like each other. Exactly. Did I mention that both women were fantastic?

Recently, my IEI hairdresser retired for health and "I don't feel like working" reasons, and he recommended his best employee to me to cut my hair. I went to her new salon and we were talking with our COVID-19 masks on while she cut my hair. I was thinking that I liked her because it seemed like we could talk about anything together, and I asked her if she'd take her mask off for a minute (so I could VI her). She said, "Sure" and removed her mask and she was an LSI.

Yesterday, I went to get my hair cut by her for the second time. While cutting my hair, she asked me what my status was and I said I was single but looking, but I was looking for someone in particular. She said the she was single too, and she dropped her last BF because he was too aggressive in bed...and I told her that I had been accused of that by my last GF (the LSI)....and she said he was too big, too. Lol. This was the second time I'd ever spoken to her.
When she finished cutting my hair, I paid and headed for the door and she quickly closed the salon and walked out with me. I thought, WTF? but we talked all the way to our cars in the parking lot and then continued to talk for about thirty minutes after that. I hate to belabor a point, but the attraction was tangible.
She looked like my first LSI GF and I told her that I was looking for someone who was not her, but I was also doing my best to not come on to her, despite thinking that she was incredibly sexy.

SMH.

I don't know why LSI's and I get along so well, so fast. It feels as if the universe is conspiring to connect me with women who are both hot and wrong for me.

In the meantime, the ESI's whom I know are standing 200 yards away, doing things not with me. And when I try to talk to them, they go "Who dat?"
I've noticed LSI men and I can sometimes have an easier time getting talking because there's shared interests in the T and Se-Ni geek domains and because there's a sense of not being head over heels in love and upended...we're more in our regular modus operandi still and kinda curious and half very attracted.

They really do need things I can tell I don't have enough of for them and vice versa, imo.

Can be very great friends, ime.

Also...very admirable/cool.

When i see them with Beta NFs, I feel glad for them that they are in a better situation than if I was dating the LSI despite some pretty intense connections we might have grown.

The 'in love' and 'understood' thing ppl talk about is what I've had with esi, only. not every esi, but nearly every.