Thread: LIE-LSI Mirage/Illusionary relations (ISTj & ENTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

didn't you say you recognized her type immediately. "I recognized her immediately. tests contradicted. turns out I was right all along cause I got laid (the relationship failed, but not because I was wrong; indeed it ultimately failed precisely because I was right, up front, about it being inferior ITR). yes I had all that figured out but not enough to seek out a better ITR." thats actually story #2

if you cut out all the stupid self aggrandizing bullshit it comes down to, "in retrospect I can see my past relationships were with non duals, and now I'm holding out for someone I believe is my dual." all this commentary on LSI never reaches bottom and is more just a vehicle for Adam to stroke himself via some of the cringiest storytelling ever about how even when he's wrong he's right and stuff to that effect. its sort of anti-literature in that respect, because there's zero psychological depth to the characters so its like reverse-insight into human beings, like as a piece of modern art where its a look into how a narcissist perceives the world. it reads like pat bateman on socionics. a kind of flattening of the perspective like drawing stick figures. in other words, the self satisfied doodling of a retard. an inadvertent Giacometti in its inhumanity, except he thinks its great
    Last edited by Bertrand; 06-17-2018 at 11:49 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    didn't you say you recognized her type immediately. "I recognized her immediately. tests contradicted. turns out I was right all along cause I got laid (the relationship failed, but not because I was wrong; indeed it ultimately failed precisely because I was right, up front, about it being inferior ITR). yes I had all that figured out but not enough to seek out a better ITR." thats actually story #2

if you cut out all the stupid self aggrandizing bullshit it comes down to, "in retrospect I can see my past relationships were with non duals, and now I'm holding out for someone I believe is my dual." all this commentary on LSI never reaches bottom and is more just a vehicle for Adam to stroke himself via some of the cringiest storytelling ever about how even when he's wrong he's right and stuff to that effect. its sort of anti-literature in that respect, because there's zero psychological depth to the characters so its like reverse-insight into human beings, like as a piece of modern art where its a look into how a narcissist perceives the world. it reads like pat bateman on socionics. a kind of flattening of the perspective like drawing stick figures. in other words, the self satisfied doodling of a retard. an inadvertent Giacometti in its inhumanity, except he thinks its great
    While you have a really interesting style here to the insults, I just can't stop wondering wtf triggers you so much in Adam's posts